My husband and I stayed at Bikini Beach Resort Motel in Panama City Beach, FL. On July 17, 18 & 19.
Worst Hotel Ever! We got to the Hotel at approx. 12:00 and asked if we could check in. The front desk clerk, India, said very rudely, that our room wasn’t ready, that she did not clean room and that check-in is not until 3:00. We asked her if she could call us when our room was ready. She took our phone number and said she would call. We kept checking to see if they were cleaning our room, and never saw a cleaning person on that floor. My husband went in the office and asked if our room was ready twice. At 2:45 I went in the office to see if the room was ready. India said she would check. She checked and throwing her head sideways toward me said again very rudely, Oh, it’s ready. I asked her why didn’t she call and she said someone turned the board over. The fact is, the room was ready the entire time, because there was never a cleaning person on that floor. Now about the hotel itself. There is no deadbolt on the front door or balcony door. The floor, ceiling, toilet and walls, air conditioner unit were dirty, the ceiling had holes in it. The shower handles did not match. The wood on the balcony door was cracked. The microwave was rusty and had burnt marks inside of it. The room wasn’t cleaned until 4:00 on the second day we where there and only then after I called. I said when I made the reservation that I wanted ocean front, ocean view room, instead I got a view of the top of the Tiki bar, pool and a tiny view of the beach and ocean on both sides. They charged us $10.00 key deposit and $150.00 deposit for any possible damage to room. They did return the $150.00. I have never been to a hotel that charges for ice, but Bikini Beach charges .25 cents for ice. They told us we had to wear an arm band. There is no coffee maker in the room and there was no coffee in the lobby the first morning we were there. India wasn’t just rude to us, we had other motel guests comment on how rude she was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are a sun-worshipper,the magic of the pool area is yours to enjoy with the convenience of our refreshment/tiki bar.The pool or the privacy of your very own balcony is the place you want to be to enjoy the spectacular sunset at that hypnotic moment the sun sizzles into the Gulf of Mexico. For those who want solitude- just feet away is the most beautiful white sand beach that you have ever seen with the rolling surf and prevailing Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Bikini Beach Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bikini Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Bikini Beach Motel
- Beach Bikini
- Bikini Beach Resort Motel Panama City Beach, Florida