Well, visiting two years later and Bikini Beach is still standing tall in a world of condos being built along the Front Beach Road in Panama City Beach. This is one of the last remaining "Mom and Pop" hotels. It's RIGHT on the beach....has a Tiki Bar, nice pool, lounge chairs, putting green, and a great and friendly staff that doesn't WANT to be bought out, which is refreshing. They indicated that they'll be there at least for another 3-4 years...again, for the money, you can't beat it. We paid $49.50 a night for a full kitchen, non beachfront room on the first floor.
If you want a small hotel, right on the beach, for a great price, check them out. It ain't the Ritz, but why are you going to the Beach anyway? To stay in the room? Not!! It has a laundromat on premise which comes in handy. The Tiki Bar draws a fair crowd, but it's open on a whim. You just have to be there at the right time....
Cheers and enjoy your time at Bikini Beach. I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bikini Beach Resort reflects the timeless allure of vintage Panama City Beach, featuring 84 rooms that offer kitchenettes and private balconies, so you can make Bikini Beach your home away from home. Close to all the area attractions, enjoy a large Gulf front pool and deck, beach service and free Wi-Fi.Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Bikini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bikini Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Bikini Beach Motel
- Beach Bikini
- Bikini Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida