“Simply Beautiful!”

Sunrise Beach Resort
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We stayed in unit 2005 and we had a wonderful stay. We arrived a little early around 2 pm (check in is at 4). The front desk clerk informed us that our room was not yet ready & that they were cleaning our carpet due to the last guest & said it may be a little wet. She asked if we wanted to use the pool while we waited. Since we were hungry anyway we took a ride down to Pier Park to get a bite to eat. As soon as we pulled in Pier Park the hotel called us informing us that our room was ready! So around 2:30 we go into our room and yes the carpet was a lil damp but very clean so I was just happy that they went out of their way to clean it because I rather have a semi damp clean carpet than a dry dirty carpet. The whole place was very clean & the kitchen was well stocked with more than enough amenities. The balcony was huge with breathtaking views! The armbands are FREE when you book through the hotel. The elevators were never a long wait like I expected maybe 2-3 minutes at its worst. The only thing I would maybe change is the parking garage is a little tight for larger cars/trucks but it was nothing major. I will definitely recommend this condo & I will most definitely be staying here again next year! One last thing you can go online to Resort Quest & see pics of each unit & choose which unit you want to stay in which is what I did. There were no surprises the unit looked exactly like the online pics looked! Simply Beautiful!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Sunnygapeach

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Three couples shared an end-unit at this fabulous resort, and we loved it! The building was well-maintained, and location was great-not walking distance to Pier Park but an easy drive. There is a parking garage underneath so unpacking was a breeze. The beach is easily accessed, as well as the pool. The only disappointment was that a wristband had to be purchased for $2 (nonrefundable) to use the pool-shouldn't that be included? Also, an outdoor bar would have been nice, but not a necessity. We used the fitness room as well as the outdoor grill. We hope to return to this resort in future trips.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2012

My family stayed at Sunrise Condos the week after the 4th. I have to say that it was one of my most memorable vacations to date. The condo was in the best location, the pools were never over crowded!!! I didn't want to leave. Also I would like to mention how great the people (Karen Jones) from Resort Condo Services were to deal with. Very pleasant!!! The only thing I found that I didn't like was the parking deck. Just glad I have a small car....haha!! I could have never manuveured a large vehicle in there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

We stayed last 4th of July there. Nicest condo we have ever stayed in. LOVED IT. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Nlambert182
Reviewed 7 July 2012

we stayed at the sunrise beach resort in panama city beach last week and loved the condo. it was a 3bedroom/3 bathroom condo beachfront. very clean and bright colored. we had a condo on the 5th floor so we were on the same floor as the pool...very convenient. excellent place to stay. we can't wait to go back.
thanks,

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 3 July 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Adrian F
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We had a very relaxing stay at Sunrise Beach Resort June 18-23. We were nervous about renting a condo since we had never done so before, but it was a good experience. It was so much better than staying in a hotel, because of the extra space, fully stocked kitchen and washer/dryer. It was great to be able to cook some meals and do laundry while we were there.
The location is outstanding, with lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. The condo (2107) was a little worn, but it was clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
While I found PCB a little on the cheezy side (trust me, nobody regulates the parasail companies) if you can get past that, there are some great places to eat and shop and fun things to do. Hook'd at the City Pier was our favorite casual restaurant, and Saltwater Grille was was our favorite upscale restaurant. Renting a pontoon boat was well worth the money, as was the gulf fishing - we had good experiences with Adventures at Sea for the former and Jubilee for the latter. Make sure to book before you go, or as soon as you arrive, so you can go the days you want to, instead of just going on available days.
Would I go to PCB again? Probably not, but I would feel comfortable booking with another ResortQuest property in another location - probably Destin or Pensacola.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family