Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort
US$234
Country Inn
US$173
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$159
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$372
US$302
US$272
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Pool
US$133
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$110
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$245
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
TripAdvisor
All reviewstropical breezesingle elevatorwasher and dryerhot tub was hotactivity roomwifi connectionminor issuedvd playera great stayfew issuesdaily activitiesnice pool areabedroom unittile floorsbike weekspring breakhigh rise
Reviewed 22 October 2013

At the end of the summer, I visited this property with my aunt, grandmother, and cousin. My grandmother has limited mobility, so a giant resort would not work. I called ahead, and they gave us a room on the second floor close to the elevator. The staff members were friendly when we arrived too.

Everything was close to the parking lot, and beach was easy to access via a ramp. The unit was so lovely and comfortable. It was stylish, decorated in colors that I really liked (blues and silver). The porch was small, but you couldn't beat the view of the beach. I thought the beach was really nice, except the tire tracks made it hard to navigate the sand on foot. But once we got to the water, we were very happy. There was plenty of room for all four of us, with a king bed, queen bed, and comfortable pull-out sofa. I also liked the flat-screen TVs and the fully stocked kitchen.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank scoopie77
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We visit this resort every year. It changed management last year (to Holiday Inn Vacation Clubs) and some of the changes made have made the resort less of a family-oriented place and more like just another hotel. I could name several things that I didn't like but THE thing that stripped my gears was the run around I got about the heated pool, which by the way was not heated. I was there in early October when the sun doesn't shine enough on the outdoor pool to keep it warm enough to swim in. Usually the heater in the pool is turned on by this week (the week we always go.) This year I was told everything from "we don't heat it in October" to "it's broken and will be fixed tomorrow", to "it's 77 degrees and that's warm enough" (no one was swimming in and there were families at the resort who were also complaining about the cold pool). At that time of year, the daytime temps can be in the high 80s, but it gets cool in the evening and the sun isn't overhead long enough to make the pool warm enough to be comfortable. The heat should be on. The amounts charged by management to stay here should be enough to offer a warm pool. They appeared pretty much to not care that this and a few other issues I had with the resort. That was probably the worst part; the fact that they lied to me and just plain didn't care.

Room Tip: Find another hotel with a heated pool unless you travel in June July or August. All the units here are the same with the same "hotel-like" bland decor. It used to look like a beach resort, now it looks like just another condo unit in Orlando, not the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2013

this was our 2nd event and we chose this resort this time as it is located near but not to close to all the events. The accommodations where beautiful and tastefully decorated. Spacious and clean, helpful staff. Will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TW H
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Two words: LOVED IT! The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and the hotel room is spacious. It is conveniently located to activities in the area and great restaurants. You're also a few steps from the beach, which is a plus. Parking is across the street, but you're shuttled underneath a tunnel directly to where you've parked. The total experience was relaxing, and I felt pampered. I was there from Sept. 20 and checked out Sept. 22. I do anticipate returning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 404Kimie
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Club Vacation resort for 2 days in September and were not disappointed. My only complaint is that it is hard to find in the dark as the street signs in Panama City and Panama City Beach are not very good even in the daytime and next to impossible to find in the dark. The directions provided by the resort on the web site are not much better and it would be helpful if they'd told you just how far you had to go to get there...for example, when coming from the east you have to go over the bridge and then for several miles before you are close. However, once you are there the check in is easy and the units are large, very comfortable, and well equipped with 2 full bathrooms, and a complete kitchen and washer and drier. The outdoor pool is a reasonable length for laps and the beach is spectacular. You have to rent the beach lounges from an attendant. The hotel does not have a restaurant itself but there are a number of restaurants within an easy walk. The pier is nearby with a large mall for shops and restaurants across the road. We walked out on the pier and there were a number of dolphins swimming around to please the tourists.

Room Tip: Book early as this is a very popular resort.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple