Was visiting Panama City Beach for a family event and chose to stay at this property. We rented a 2 bedroom villa and were not disappointed. The master bedroom faces the ocean and has a king size bed and large bathroom with an enclosed stand up shower and jacuzzi type tub. The second bedroom had a queen bed with a bathroom. In one closet was a small washer and dryer. There is not daily maid service.
The kitchen and living room were of good size with the kitchen equipped with all the necessary items. We had a pizza party with 10 people one night and had plenty of room. The decor was modern and up to date and the villa was extremely clean. We stayed in villa 210 on the second floor which is at one end and has a wrap around balcony. The property has a pool and large hot tub and is located directly on the beach. Parking is underneath and in front of the property. Check in and out was extremely fast with Jake (Jacob) who was cordial and friendly.
There is no restaurant or bar on property, but there are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. The beach is beautiful with soft sand and plenty of room to roam. I personally would not call this a resort since some amenities you would expect at a resort are not available, but that is not to knock the property. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beachfront, newly refurbished Gulf Coast gem provides a relaxing escape and many activity options for the perfect family getaway. And it starts with the perfect location among some of the highest-rated beaches in the country! Sugar-white sands, turquoise waters and plenty of beachside fun make Panama City Beach, Florida a popular place to vacation in the sun. Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) at Panama City Beach Resort features villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and living/dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. All villas feature private balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The heated, outdoor pool and large hot tub offer direct, waterfront beach access. Kids enjoy the activities center, while you'll love the fitness center open 24/7. When it's time to explore the area, you're in for plenty of beachside fun. Pier Park, the area's largest outdoor entertainment, shopping and restaurant complex is only one mile away and offers over 100 stores, restaurants and huge movie theater to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort Florida