“This place sucks don't waste your time or money at this place”
Review of Bishop's Buffet

Bishop's Buffet
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I went ther with my wife and two kids it cost me $145.00 it was not worth that the service sucks I would love to get my money back and go to Mac Donald's

1  Thank Johndaddy

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place is just not good. The past 2 years I have gone and each time they have had a gnat problem. Last year we had dinner buffet and this time breakfast. I think it must have been purchased by a new person because the sign outside reads free beverages yet they are not free! While checking out I the asked the person at the cash register and another lady walked up and said they have tried to wash it off. Needless to say I still paid for the drinks but that kinda ticked me off. It was based upon principal rather than the cost. So I paid for 2 adult buffets and did get my son's for free (since he he is only 3)but they still had gnats and the food was warm at best and the bacon had a strange flavor. So Will I return? Heck no! I gave them 2 chances and failed miserably.

1  Thank rbwiltenn77
Reviewed 30 May 2014

For $10 per person on weekday lunch, you'd think you'd got some good food. The taste is not that special; it's not bad, but it's not terrific either. The choice is good, however, some were not that fresh.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I still like Bishop's. The prices are a bit steep, true. But if you want plentiful crab legs and like other kinds of seafood you'll be well taken care of here. Face it, Panama City Beach isn't cheap in general. Bishop's prices aren't out of line with what one would expect to play for all you can eat snow crab legs in this town. I paid $25 for an entrée at another restaurant and wished I'd eaten at Bishop's for $5 more.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very small crab legs served. My friend had to go back at least 4 times (not that I was counting).
I enjoyed their fresh peeled shrimp and the baked fish.