“Great food”

Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This place is always a must on vacation ,breakfast buffet has everything you could ever want ,always good food and very clean and friendly staff

Visited May 2014

Lewisburg
“Skip this...”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Had been visiting Bishop's for seafood buffet since late 80's when I came with my folks. Been 6 years since my last trip down south and I must say this is a sad disappointment. Definitely not a good value and the seafood before 3:30pm consists of a few fried things. Disappointing.....

Duncanville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place sucks don't waste your time or money at this place”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I went ther with my wife and two kids it cost me $145.00 it was not worth that the service sucks I would love to get my money back and go to Mac Donald's

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Johndaddy
Panama City, Florida
“Yuck! I have tried 2 times in 2 years and they still have gnats”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place is just not good. The past 2 years I have gone and each time they have had a gnat problem. Last year we had dinner buffet and this time breakfast. I think it must have been purchased by a new person because the sign outside reads free beverages yet they are not free! While checking out I the asked the person at the cash register and another lady walked up and said they have tried to wash it off. Needless to say I still paid for the drinks but that kinda ticked me off. It was based upon principal rather than the cost. So I paid for 2 adult buffets and did get my son's for free (since he he is only 3)but they still had gnats and the food was warm at best and the bacon had a strange flavor. So Will I return? Heck no! I gave them 2 chances and failed miserably.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank rbwiltenn77
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Lunch? Not a good value”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

For $10 per person on weekday lunch, you'd think you'd got some good food. The taste is not that special; it's not bad, but it's not terrific either. The choice is good, however, some were not that fresh.

Visited May 2014