I was reluctant to keep my reservation here after reading the previous reviews. But, friends of mine had visited here and given me a better personal review. We visited the week of July 22nd with our children ages 8, 9, 11. They LOVED it and are already asking to go back. There is an issue with the elevators, but i expected longer waits since this is peak beach vacation season. There was plenty to do between the beach, the lazy river, the kiddie waterpark area, the kiddie pool, the aracade and the mini bowling alley. (there was also dvd's to rent for free). our room was awesome and the balcony was larger than we expected. i would recommend this property to anyone with kids. there are nice restaurants and grocery stores within a 10-15 min. drive. i felt the photos on-line were accurate and thoroughly enjoyed it here!! will definitely return next summer!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach Florida