I've stayed at several different resorts in Panama City Beach and this is the first time that I had a bad experience with a resort. We chose Splash because we thought it would be really great for our grandkids. However, the pools are very small and covered so they are cold and very crowded. And they will just close the pool and keep it closed all day. But what really made me uncomfortable about the place was how unfriendly all of the staff is there. The security guard that works the day shift is a complete jerk. I felt very uncomfortable with all of the camera's spying on you. There are camera's everywhere and I felt invaded everywhere I went, especially because the security guard walked around all day like he was some sort of Hitler - he was rude and creepy. We had a 3 Bedroom/3 Bath condo and when we got there, only one bathroom had toilet paper. We had to immediately go to the store. There were no extra trashbags, no dishsoap and 2 TV's didn't work. I have stayed at Edgewater, Calypso, and Aqua and they are all hands down better than Splash. I would never go there again and would highly recommend everyone to look elsewhere. I am usually easy to please and have never left a bad review before, but I had to take the time out to share our experience at Splash - extremely disappointed to say the least.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach Florida