We rented this condo from Sat to Sat. Start by saying the room was very nice and pleasant. The Beach where the hotel was way over crowded. Every morning had to walk out to the far right where the private beach was. Alot more room there and not over crowded. We enjoyed that! Now the Customer Service and security. Customer service does not exist. There are only a handful of people running this huge property. 1 front desk, 2 repair people, 1 HOA and 1 security guy. That is all you see every time you are out and about. Pool is way over crowded. No personal space. Security guy is a joke. Resort staff doesnt know policies for pool as a unit. 1 guy says 12 and over. Another person says 12 and under dont need a wrist band. Then 1 guy says you dont need a wrist band to be in the pool area while another says you do. That effects us since we only have 4 wrist bands. 2 adults, 17, 12, 12, 10 and 3. Total joke. Got into it with security personal. Dont have time for this. We all work hard for our money and dont need this petty stuff bothering us. Way over priced for the service. We wanted to try this new resort but shoulve stayed with our other home away from home, EDGEWATER... Also has anyone seen the bowling alley? That doesnt exist. OUR FAMILY OF 7, WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESORT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach, Florida