Great view. The overall décor was nice and the artwork of antique toys and old Florida travel posters combined with the beachy paint colors gave it a good feel. This was a 1-bed condo with sleeper sofa and bunk-beds. The bedroom was spacious and the bed was comfortable although bedding looked pretty care-worn. The furniture in the living room however was very worn and dirty AND there was not enough linens to make the sleeper sofa let alone having an extra blanket. We ended buying a blow-up mattress and extra pillows at a discount store. The bathtub also looked very dirty upon arrival so we bought our own favorite brand of bathtub cleaner and scrubbed it out. Sad thing is that this could be a truly spectacular unit if the furniture and appliances were upgraded and adequate bedding were supplied as well as providing some basic cleaning equipment. We had a really nice stay but that had more to do with what we did with the place more than how it looked when we arrived. The Bar/Grill leaves quite a bit to be desired. Hours of operation are inconsistent and food choices are limited. Understand that these are condos but this is on the West end of the beach and there are some times when you don't want to cook or fight all the crowds to grab a bite to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach Florida