well i too stayed from june 28 til july 5. i guess this is the worst week to stay. the west is far worst with elevators than the east. i was on the 21 st floor. i to booked from owner.i actually worked for the owners dad at one time. she has yet to ask me how my trip was, considering she said i was like family just knew she email me and ask how things went.the elevator was a night mare the whole time.yes we all spent about the same and this place was only 2-3 years old i think there should be NO issue with an elevator. i was hearing horro stories from more than 1 person about being stuck or falling so i would say i dont that many people lied.i know i would not lie about an elevator.could not leave on time sunday but i guess the resort knew not to say anything cause people could not get down.i take blood pressure medicine and had to walk to the 21 floor and the sunday i left if i wanted out was to walk down 21 flights.i pulled a muscle in my leg from that. i know sterling is a big place but they should do better.when some one has a heart attack they might. i thought about class action law suit. 2 grown men had to carry aluggage cart down the stairs. my daughter had to carry her 14 month old up and down several times what will it take to resolve the problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Splash! in Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach
- Splash! In Panama City Beach Florida