“Great Place to stay!!!!!!”

Pineapple Beach Villas
cullman al
“Great Place to stay!!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2009

We have been to the beach many times and the Pineapple Beach Villas are by far the best place to stay. The rooms were very clean and we had plenty of room. The rooms were equipped with everything we needed and if we did need anything all we had to do is call the desk and they took care of it. The staff were very nice and made our stay a great one, We will for sure stay here again!!! Thanks

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank sandynell

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 May 2009

When we started planning our trip to Panama City we knew we were going to bring the dogs. Finding a place that would let us bring them and not charge a ton of money plus a cleaning fee was not easy. I was so happy when I found Pineapple Beach. Our stay there was great. Now it isn't the fanciest of places but if you have pets or kids and want to stay at a place where you won't have to worry every second that the place is spotless then this is the place. It had tile floors which for pet owners, parents, and just being at the beach in general was great. I just swept up any sand we tracked in and that was it. The view was outstanding. I couldn't stop looking out my window. When we left there wasn’t a huge cleaning to do list like you'll get in most beach rentals. I highly recommend this place if you want a quite beach too. There were very few people on the beach here which made it great. No crowds like at most places. We have already said if we do back to Panama City we are staying here.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank boopsters
Hartselle
Reviewed 14 January 2009

We carried our Granddaughters to the Beach weekend. We didn't make any plans on where to stay... We found Pineapple Villa by chance. We also had our Pit Bull about 70 Pounds. They welcomed us with open arms. Very nice. Pool was nice and the beach as also wonderful.

• Liked — Older people or with small children
  • Disliked — Pool and Beach
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank gruntize
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 18 September 2008

Pineapple Beach is wonderful! There are so few places in the Florida panhandle that are pet friendly and most are not on or even near the beach. Here you are directly on the beach (12 stairs) so you don't have to lug your gear a long way. Love the pool and hot tub. Our 2 bedroom unit had 3 balconies, all with wonderful beach view and the rooms are HUGE. They have grills and there are supermarkets nearby. County law prohibits dogs on the beach, but in September there was nobody on the beach so we took the dogs for a short time--just watch out for the beach patrol.
Being "dog people" we met the other guests and enjoyed relaxing and letting our dogs play together.
This property is not super luxurious, but we are more interested in the beach than the room itself. Our unit was clean, freshly painted and the blinds and carpet were fine. Yes there is some wear and tear, but that is to be expected in a older property. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Hope to meet you at Pineapple Beach!-------Dachshund from Georgia

Stayed September 2008
2 Thank rdogmom
Peachtree City, Ga
Reviewed 7 July 2008

I love this place! I have been staying here for years. I take my cat since it is pet friendly. The staff is always so helpful and friendly. The pool and hot tub is great. Rooms are nice size. It is very private and serene. It is a small condo complex directly on the gulf and is very quiet on the west end of the beach.

• Liked — everything!!
  • Disliked — leaving
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Geminipcb
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 27 March 2007

My family and I have been staying for 5 years now. The staff is wonderful and friendly. The grounds are always clean and beautiful. Whenever a problem has arose the staff was quickly on top of things. The rooms are HUGE for the price you pay.The way they do housekeeping is wonderful for those who like to sleep alittle later. I have I have been so pleased with them that I recommend them to all my friends and family.

• Liked — It is a wonderful and quite place!
  • Disliked — ????
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
3 Thank Amy2508
Kingwood, TX
Reviewed 28 December 2006

We stayed here because pets are allowed and we were traveling with our small dog. Their web page looks nice but don't let it fool you. The girl at the front desk reminded me of a young biker chic (with piercings).

The place is rundown and not well taken care of. The mini blinds and windows were filthy. The carpet in the bedroom was stained, worn, and torn. A small picture covered a hole in the wall next to the restroom. At night we moved the sofa in front of the door because the door wouldn't close/lock properly. Behind the sofa we found bits of paper and an old chocolate easter egg. (We were here in October.) Pets were not allowed on the beach but some guests let their large dogs roam/play on the beach unleashed. The view of the gulf from our window was great but I would never stay here again.

3 Thank PamGrisham
Todd W, General Manager at Pineapple Beach Villas, responded to this review, 21 May 2016
Pam, it was a decade ago you last stayed with us but I wanted to reach out and let you know how much has changed! We have renovated several times since your stay and most recently we removed all carpet and have wall to wall tile. I hope you can look at the many great reviews across the web and see that your experience is not the norm. Our focus on customer service and the quality of our accommodations are our top priority. If you are ever in the Panama City Beach area again please stop by so I can personally show you around and get your feed back. I am certain we can now fully accommodate you to your liking. Thank you for your review and safe travels!
-Todd