Shores of Panama Resort
US$263
US$257
Country Inn
Long Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$229
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$173
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Pool
US$133
US$335
US$305
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$189
Orbitz.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$245
Orbitz.com
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$227
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsreserved parking spotindoor pool and hot tubzero entrypineapple williesrented directlyowned condobunk roomkids loved the poolsuper nicethese unitsmanagement companyarm bandswrap around balconyview of the oceanspring breakersbeach frontwasher and dryer
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Upon check-in had to wait 30+ minutes after our check in time because room wasn't ready. Once we finally got our room cards, beds were unmade, no towels, no soap and the room was disgustingly dirty, stains everywhere. The TV in the master bedroom had the cords stolen, but after the 2nd day we did get a new one. The maintenance staff came in and made up the beds and brought some bath towels, but after 6 requests from the front desk, we never did receive wash cloths or soaps. We will absolutely never stay again or recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank padorf94
Reviewed 3 June 2014

BLUF......This was the single worst resort/experience I have ever had in 15 years of traveling to this area for vacation. My family takes a trip to the beach every year. We usually stay between the last week of May and the first week of July. This was our first time every staying in Panama City and it will be our last. Normally, we stay in the Destin/Santa Rosa beach area. The Destin area is much more family friendly.

Upon arrival, we were placed in a room that I'm not sure I would let my dog stay in overnight. We complained and they upgraded us to a nicer room. This one was better, but had several problems. (i.e. no phone, TVs did not work, etc.) At about 8pm that night, all hell started braking loose. Loud Screaming, VERY Heavy underage drinking, doors being kicked in, people being carried out in ambulances, and yes...illegal drugs. At check in, we were given a list of 10 things that would get you evicted. I thought this was strange, as I have never gotten something like this in the past. Out of the 10 things on the list, I personally observed 9 of these things going on. However, no one was evicted that night.

The next morning, we went down stairs to complain. The manager looked overwhelmed an understood our concerns. She let us out of our stay, but charged us for the night and all the fees including $160 a cleaning fee after only a 12 hour stay. I thought this was unfair, but paid the bill and moved my family to the Sand Destin Resort. It, on the other hand, was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in my 15 years and was about $500 more for the week. However, if a frat house environment is what you want your 6 and 11 years kids to experience, than this is the place for you. If not, STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Geoff R
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We rented a 1 bedroom 2 bath. Our condo was VERY nice for our family of 4. There are bunk beds w/ their own bath room which is great!

It really depends on each family and what you are ok with your kids seeing. There seemed to be a lot of drunks acting a fool, you CANNOT sit out on your balcony in peace w/out the drunks screaming, hollering, yee-haw-ing ALLLLL day & especially at night (they sound like monkeys) We could not take the kids night swimming due to this & tons of people were walking the decks yelling up to the balconies w/ foul language. We were not comfortable with this around our kids and was really annoying, so we will NOT be returning. It's really a shame cause these units are beautiful & cozy and are in a great location.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank dxyangeltn .
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have been coming to shores of panama for 3 years now. We have a amazing owner we rent from and already can't wait to come back. I did notice with this visit there were a few areas that really need to be stepped up!! Last year there were people in the activity department that loved their jobs and had fun with the kids and the director got down and danced on the pool deck and my kids looked forward to what game was next. This year they were hidden over in a corner and they just didn't have the activities for the kids that they had the precious two years as simple as shaving cream fights, hoola hoops, limbo, jenga, etc. Kelsey and Breenan were awesome! Gotta give a shout out to the new dj he rocked and as always CJ, Glenn, Tony, Victor, and is it Lori at the bar and food area are always awesome!!! I love coming there and seeing the same friendly staff summer after summer!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank ashleemercer
Reviewed 30 May 2014

HORRIBLE. The room was dirty. They charge extra fees to use the pool or even stand on the deck. They have a rude pool monitor that goes around harassing guests to check for wristbands and if the kids loose it in the pool they kick you out and call security. We were told room had a pull out couch which it did not. Elevators are slow. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014