“Long weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious Living Room
Spacious Living Room
Kitchen
Dining area
Front door entrance view
Hallway view from front door
Master bedroom
Master bath
Back porch view of Grand Lagoon
Back porch view of pool
Pool area
View of Palm Villa from Grand Lagoon
Pool and Grand Lagoon
Boat dock/pier
View of Boat dock/pier from pool area
Grill area at pool
View of Grand Lagoon from pier
Public beach access
Parking lot view of trailer parking
Public boat loading area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bowdon, Georgia
“Long weekend”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Condo was great.Very clean pool side view,very comfortable and convenient to everything.the walk to the beach is about 3 minutes.pool and amenities were very nice also.like the coded gate entry also,the best part was the price very reasonable and I will be booking here again.thanks,Chad

12 Jul 2017
I'm glad you had a nice time in the condo. Come back anytime!
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

22 Jun 2017
I'm so glad you had a fun vacation and enjoyed the condo! Come back anytime!
Susie1000...
“Palm villa”
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here from September until the end of November and I loved it!!
The condo is very convenient to everything. Its a fun place to hangout by the pool, which is off the back deck...and having the beach right a crossed the street was great!
I really enjoyed myself there and would definitely return!
The owner was very nice and accommodating.
Thank you Julie for lease of you condo.

1 Dec 2016
Thank you for the kind words. You are welcome back anytime!
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
30 Aug 2016
I strive really hard to keep good communication with all renters. You had my personal cell phone number and email. I received NO communication from you about ANY of these issues. You did however, find the time to call and ask where the parking pass was at. I replied to you within a couple of hours of you calling me. I seriously question why these rude and vulgar comments that you have made were not presented to me before now? Why would the location of a parking pass be more important than addressing these issues after you arrived at the condo? If you were not happy with the linens, my cleaning lady could have brought you new ones. If you were not happy with the floor, my cleaning lady could have re-cleaned it. 80% of the furniture and all the appliances in this condo were purchased in 2013. I regret that it didn't fit your standards. Your sofa comment is nasty, gross and vulgar and there was absolutely no basis, proof or validity for saying such a thing. My cleaning lady steam cleans the floors, washes all the linens with bleach and disinfects the chairs and couch. You either have dirty or sanitized linens on this rental. There is no "does not look like cleaned properly" to it. I'm not sure if you are upset with me, setting the stage for a refund, or just trying to be a pompous jerk. Your language speaks for itself on the type of individual you are.
Millerkl
“It's nice but I was excepting different!”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My experience here as been good.. Now I only have a few things to complain about is there were are a lot of nats. The floor was dirty not food or anything but I walk barefoot and dirty was on mine feet after a walk from the bedroom to the living room.. But besides for those 2 the stay as been great so far!! Can't wait to come back next year!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Jul 2016
Thanks for letting me know. I've never had anyone mention nats before. I have the condo sprayed every month so I'm at a loss on why nats were in the condo. I'll be sure and address the floor with my cleaning lady.
peyvandtr...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Peaceful Vacction”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This is the second year I have stayed here and absolutely love it.
It is very peaceful and the pool is amazing.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
13 Jul 2016
I'm glad to hear you had a nice time! We welcome you back for your 3rd visit anytime!
James L
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Great location,great deal.”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We came down for a 3 day stay to celebrate Fathers day.. It was just as the pictures listed on the website. We liked the location of the Villas. They are about a 3 minute walk across the street from the beach. Here you didn't have all the noise and traffic like you would on Front Rd. We really enjoyed the conveniences of the internet and washer and dryer in the Villa. The ability to cook our own meals saved us a lot from going to a place to eat every meal. We loved it and would return in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The villas were a little dated
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Jul 2015
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We welcome you back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing