“Fantastic!”

Chicken Salad Chick
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

First time here and the sandwiches were fresh and tasted great. The huge portions also made everything a good value. We were never big on chicken salad until now but this was fantastic.

1  Thank AtlantaAtlanta_Ga
There are newer reviews for Chicken Salad Chick

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Delicious chicken salad! Glad we went, now craving more chicken salad! Nice variety of chicken salad so you can try something new.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'm not into fast food places. I am into value, service and great food. Chicken Salad Chick fills the bill. Best chicken salad anywhere. And choices you've never thought of. Fast and courteous service. For a quick meal with quality food and great value, this is the place. Definitely on my return list.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

This place was packed and after seeing its TA ratings, we had to give it a try. We had lunch here and we both got the Chick Trio. I had the Olivia's Old South, Fruity Fran, and the Jazzy Julie. My wife had the Classic Carol, Fancy Nancy, and the Sassy Scotty.
When our food arrived, my dish was correct, they had given my wife Jazzy Julie instead of Fancy Nancy. The manager was walking by and we told her the problem. She quickly corrected the mistake.
Our food was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend eating here, not just for the delicious food, but for the customer service.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have eaten at the Chicken Salad Chick in Auburn, AL and loved it. I am a huge fan of the chicken salad varieties. I was thrilled to find on in Pier Park in Panama City and a group of us went and had the trio plate with different varieties and shared them. The atmosphere was great, the service was awesome, and the chicken salad was to die for.

1  Thank Karen K