“Pet friendly yet still clean, odorless, and quiet.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach
Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was a beautiful hotel, very clean, and no odors. Staff was very friendly. We loved the pool area. We didn't eat breakfast, so we cannot comment on that. This experience has opened my mind to giving LaQuinta a fair consideration when booking our next hotel reservation.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
charles a, Asst. General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you,. Rebecca, for your kind words about our little Beach LaQuinta, We do like our four legged frineds as well as the two legged ones. WE try to make everyone feel like they are part of the family, and try to keep the property and rooms as clean as possible. Thanks to a great head housekeeper. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stay here everytime I visit Panama City Beach. The staff treats you like family. The rooms are always exceptional. The location is close enough to the beach without all the traffic, just a small drive. Great location for exceptional food nearby and short drive to all the great shopping at Pier Park. Your dogs are also welcome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
charles a, Asst. Gen. Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thanks for your kind words, we all like to make our guest feel special here, like part of the family, especially the ones we see on a reg. basis, such as yourself, and thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review, puts a smile on the staff's face when they see such kind words.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

A nice price for the value recieved. Excellent location, quiet, friendly and the staff is more than eager to help you have a successful visit to the area. Located close to the beach and also close to the downtown area so you have many choices for shopping, eating and touring.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Thank James M. B

Would like to take a second and thank you for the nice words you had to say about our La Quinta, we like to treat everyone like we would like to be teated, and the entire staff tries. Once again thanks, and hope to see you back at our location soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This trip was intended to be relaxation from losing a loved one and extended health problems for my mother and I. After a very long car ride we arrived at midnight to find the hotel's elevators were out of service and we had been assigned a 3rd floor room. Because they, and other area hotels, were sold out, we decided to accept the room despite having to walk 3 flights of stairs with heart palpitations and recovering from ankle surgery. I was traveling with housebroken puppies that required to go out often and all puppy gear (heavy crate, etc.). Pluses are: even though the hotel was sold out our room reservation was held, the hotel staff offered to bring our belongings up the stairs (which I refused because it looked like the poor person had very bad arthritis), and they took pets. BEWARE THEY DO NOT ALLOW PIT BULL BREED- which is not disclosed on the website. Ignorance, because small dogs bite more, but that is another subject. Pool seemed clean. My room had obvious pet urine stains, but did not smell. I have bad allergies and the room didn't bother me. The bathtub had mildew and did not drain very well at all, which made my shower a bath.I asked for late checkout (rewards member) and was refused because so many others had already been allowed a late checkout (request made at 9am). I returned to my room at 11:40 (noon checkout) only to find the room keys didn't work and had to go back down and up 3 flights of stairs to reactivate key to grab my bags to checkout. Overall, very bad experience at this hotel. About a 15-20 minute drive to the beach with traffic. McDonalds about half a mile, Burger King and Hooters in front of hotel.

1  Thank wowreviews
A La Quinta traveler
Christopher, Illinois
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
charles a, Assisant Gen. Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This has been the worst hotel I've ever visited. I noticed soap scum and other human hair in the shower as well as a towel with a red stain on (not sure if it was blood or lipstick). The most disgusting part came when I discovered that ALL eight pillows that were on both queen beds were all stained. They had a clean pillow case on them but as soon as I removed the pillow case, the pillows looked as though these had never been changed perhaps since the hotel opened. They had nasty black and yellow stains on them. I called the front desk to complain and asked for new pillows and they not only did not offer an apology but had the nerve to tell me to go down to the front desk if I wanted new pillows.

Enough said, this has been the worst hotel I've ever visited, I've never staying here again. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Anonymous U
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We really enjoy La Quinta Hotels. They are clean, reasonably priced, friendly, and mostly DOG FRIENDLY! No extra pet fees or rules! The beds were comfortable, the breakfast was great, and I loved that it had a hot tub! Great place. Certainly would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple