All reviews allow pets business trip panama city convenient location very nice hotel great place to stay clean rooms would stay again front desk clerk easy access thomas drive we've stayed continental breakfast navy beach cereal pcb
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I found a good deal here and came to the beach a day early. For the price this was a great place. Everything was very clean and the staff were extremely nice and helpful. We didn’t arrive until 3 am and they were very accommodating. The bathroom was super clean, great water pressure, and comfy bed. Only negative is that the sheets had some holes in them (not a huge deal to me but might be for some). And I went to get breakfast at 10 (late arrival so we slept in) and everything was already out away and unplugged so couldn’t get some juice. Not a huge deal either but good to know t ended before 10.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Samantha M
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Samantha M,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We apologize for the confusion on the breakfast time and for the quality of the sheets. I will be sure to pass your comments onto the Housekeeping Manager for review and action. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you back again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Have not been to Panama City Beach for about 20 years. A lot of changes, which is to be expected. The hotel was great, near the jetty parkway and the beach. The staff was great. The new shopping malls seemed to make Panama City Beach to trendy from what it used to be, a fishing and swimming area. It was definitely more expensive that we thought we would encounter.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Rebecca S,

Thank you so much for your great review. We were thrilled to read you had enjoyed your stay and can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

This hotel was an excellent choice for our Thunder on the Beach trip. It was close to everything without being on the main strip.
Would definitely stay again.
The staff at the reservation desk greeted us with a smile and explained everything. They also handed out information on Thunder on the Beach.
The room attendant Tiffany was a sweetheart!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Clayton4277,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience whiles staying with us. We are so pleased that you had an amazing time and that you would stay again. I will be sure to pass on you compliments to the entire staff. We really appreciate your business and your feedback. We will look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is my go to hotel, I am a rewards member and they usually meet my expectations. The staff was very professional and accommodating. I was in town for a Southeast Region Training Program. The accommodations were what I expected. It was Bike Week, the crowd was friendly and polite. I enjoyed the proximity to the beach and will return in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank francine2010
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear francine2010,

Thank you so much for the kind review, we really appreciate the feedback. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our entire staff, as I am sure they will be thrilled to know you have enjoyed your stay. Thank you once again for being our valued guest, we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

One of the best La Quinta stays ever. Nice quiet, clean, and friendly place. Great breakfast and very, very clean.
Everyone working here seem to like being here. Someone is doing things right.
I will return for sure.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor so that late owls don't keep me awake.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Mr G,

We are so appreciative of your kind review. Thank you so much for staying with us, we are absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! Please come back and visit us again soon.

Warm regard,