“Black Light Mini-Golf in Race City....needs to be cleaned!”
Review of Race City PCB

Race City PCB
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and experience the thrills of the largest selection of unique Go Kart tracks, play in the areas only Black light indoor Mini Golf, or experience the thrills of the Hurricane Roller Coaster! With lots of other great family friendly entertainment including a full indoor arcade with prizes, bumper boats, and an awesome Sky Coaster - everyone in the family will want to come back for more! Offering lots of fun things to do in Panama City Beach all in one place, Race City PCB is one the most exciting and original Panama City Beach attractions!
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We looked for something to do on a rainy day. We seen this black light mini-golf course on line and decided to give it a try. The rest of the "Race City" attractions were not running due to the down pour. We were the only car in the parking lot. All the employees were just standing around. We paid $7 for 9 holes of golf. We thought it would be 18 holes so that was our first disappointment. The black light design was interesting, under the sea, jungle and outer space. The "greens" were terribly dirty. We had to sweep the course with our putters to get the ball in the hole because there was so much debris on the course. I think instead of the employees standing around doing nothing they should have been doing some upkeep on the place. If the greeens looked like this I would hate to think when the last time any of the rides or race cars had been serviced. They also need balls that glow in the dark. My son-in-law had a dark red ball and he could hardly see it. The holes themselves should be painted in the glow in the dark paint too. It gave us something to do on a rainy afternoon but it could have been a much nicer experience. I believe this place needs some work done on it and the employees need some job assignments. When we went to turn our putters in no one was around. A group of young men were coming up to play and there was no one there to take care of them. Poor management!

1  Thank Tyme4relaxing
RaceCity, Owner at Race City PCB, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I will definitely address this issue with our staff to make sure this is taken care. Checklists are in place for cleaning and maintenance on all areas of our park and this is not the "norm" nor is it "acceptable". I hope your next visit to our park will reflect our response to your review.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

If your kid loves go carts then this is the place for you..heck if YOU love go karts then this is the place for you!!! all kinds from little kids to fast adult ones..ones that slide..awesome..haunted house and black light golf..great fun!!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We visited this area specifically for the go-carts. The kids and I loved it! The carts go really fast so younger kids may need to ride with an adult even if they are tall enough to drive. So much fun!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Indoor & Outdoor fun for whole family. Lots of games & rides. Great place for birthday party. Won't break the bank like most arcades.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

All he wanted to do was ride go carts so it was wonderful for him. I waited around for him and my husband for 4 hours so he must have loved it. There is a variety of stuff to do. It seems expensive but I think it is average for what you will pay at other places in PCB. It sprinkled that day and when the tracks are wet they either close or only let 4 riders at a time. My husband and daughter went through the haunted house and said it was scary. We seen some teenage boys come running out as fast as they can so it must have been scary! I would recommend for a day off the beach.