“Start your engines”
Review of Race City PCB

Race City PCB
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and experience the thrills of the largest selection of unique Go Kart tracks, play in the areas only Black light indoor Mini Golf, or experience the thrills of the Hurricane Roller Coaster! With lots of other great family friendly entertainment including a full indoor arcade with prizes, bumper boats, and an awesome Sky Coaster - everyone in the family will want to come back for more! Offering lots of fun things to do in Panama City Beach all in one place, Race City PCB is one the most exciting and original Panama City Beach attractions!
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had a fun time racing go-karts on several tracks. The blacklight golf was a nice break from the racing. The haunted house was spectacular! I won't spoil it by giving any details, but I would not want to be in there alone. We bought the unlimited wristbands that are good all day, because we quickly would have spent more than that by doing just a few things. The staff was all pretty friendly.

RaceCity, Owner at Race City PCB, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Race City! Please come and visit us again!

All reviews
in 102 reviews
"carts"
in 77 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We went into the arcade building to purchase tickets. Young people waited on us and they couldnt care less about working..We paid $28.00 for 3 tickets to the "Music fest" ride and a driver and passenger ticket to the Golden gate bridge go kart track. The music fest ride was good. We went over to the track and once again it was being ran by young kids. As my husband turned around to listen to the announcer his foot hit the gas and his kart moved a little, the announcer/young kid turned around and turned off the power. So before my husband and daughter could go, the announcer had to restart the kart. It was just rude and unnecessary. Not like it was a young kid behind the wheel mot wanting to follow the rules, it was a grown man who accidentally hit the gas petal. So we won't spend our money here again....Right next to this is a place to hit balls and an arcade. There was a super nice man who operated both and it was nice.

RaceCity, Owner at Race City PCB, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Race City appreciates you taking the time to review our facility. Your feedback is important as it allows us to improve on areas where we have fallen short. We want ALL our customers to have an excellent time and I regret that we did not make that happen for you and your family. If you visit us in the future and I can help you in any way, please feel free to ask for Michelle.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I wanted to take my teenage son to do something fun while he was visiting but it rained during his visit. I had purchased discounted vouchers from Half Price Deals (or something similar) and took him to play Blacklight mini-golf. We went inside to redeem the voucher and the employee inside the arcade area at the service counter didn't know how to redeem the voucher, said he'd never seen one before, and didn't know what to do. He ended up selling us 3 mini golf admissions, even though he didn't know if he was doing it right. Anyway, the 3 guys at the mini golf window were just standing around talking while we were just standing in the rain and we had to ask them for our clubs and balls. We were disappointed that it was only 9 holes of golf and the greens need to be maintained. It just felt dirty inside. We played one game of golf and then went to play games in the arcade. Games are too pricey compared to other arcades in the area.

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility on your recent visit. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Race City is in the process of updating our mini-golf attraction. New carpet was added less than a month ago and we are currently in process of "sprucing up" the individual holes. If you visit us again and I can help make your next experience more enjoyable, please feel free to ask for Michelle.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The prices advertised on their website were not the same prices we were charged when we got there. Additionally, the only good thing was the go karts - if you want to ride rides, expect to wait at the gate to something (everything) for a good couple of minutes before someone notices and comes over to start the ride for you. Most of the kids there were sort-of friendly, but the manager was terrible. All in all it was not worth the money spent on armbands for a family of five.

Thank you for your review and please know that I have taken the time to check our prices online and in our facility. I apologize but I did not see the discrepancy you were referring to. The prices online and in person are the same. I regret that the armbands did not meet the needs of you and your family. Race City has over 18 attractions that are covered when you purchase the "unlimited armbands" and each of those 18 attractions are fully staffed so that our customers "wait" times are kept to a minimum. It is disappointing that Race City did not fulfill your needs and that your experience was less than you hoped for. If you decide to visit us again in the future and I can help you in any way, please feel free to ask for Michelle.