“Fabulous property and wonderful experience!!”
Review of Ocean Villa Condos

Ocean Villa Condos
Reviewed 7 April 2011

The Ocean Villa was a phenomenal place! I loved my time there. Many mornings I watched dolphins frolic in the water below. The view from the balcony was breathtaking. White sugar sand and emerald green waters are enough to take me back again and again. The condo was beautifully decorated and quite roomy. I felt pampered. The grounds were well maintained, the pools clean and warm. I can't wait to share this place with my family in a couple of months.

Pier Park is the nearby shopping meca. Don't miss a trip there. So much for everyone to enjoy. I stayed for a few hours but could have spent the day there. When I go back this summer, I am looking forward to taking my family to Ripley's Believe It or Not and Wonder Works, both very close by.

In response to the previous post, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. There is nothing worse than having a vacation ruined by loud, obnoxious, rowdy neighbors. Spending any tiime during Spring Break weeks in Florida pretty much guarantees exposure to college age partiers. What I loved about this place is that they ensure your stay is not any less enjoyable than it would be any other time of the year. If you think you will stay there and party hard with your college drinking buddies, you might want to think again. They make no qualms about evicting inconsiderate, rude guests. I noticed signs in the elevator warning guests should they choose to become disrespectful of others. I appreciate knowing that there are high standards of behavior expected here. Its only common courtesy that one respect the rights and priviliges of others. However, I have been places where it was not enforced. I take comfort in knowing I can return in June with my family and that my children will not be exposed to situations I'd rather they not be. Such a great place!

Room Tip: 2103 was amazing! Fabulous view and upscale decor
Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank Blessedwith52002
There are newer reviews for Ocean Villa Condos

Reviewed 31 March 2011

We could tell from the moment that we walked in the staff did not want us there, despite our courtesy, respect, and compliance. We were evicted after two nights of stay for nothing- essentially, the manager is a money hungry jerk who will make up reasons to kick people out. We were falsely accused of being up late and noisy when we were not even on Ocean Villa property, for one. Let alone the manager said we failed to register within 24 hours when we actually had all checked in and he made copies of our drivers license.

The manager was extremely rude and accusatory and it is clear he does not respect his guests in the slightest. You couldn't pay me to go back. The best part is, he refuses to return any phone calls or e mails as we have been trying to get our damage deposit back.

Yes, it's a beautiful place, but it is not worth dealing with conceited individuals who simply want a power rush by evicting innocent individuals. Clearly, money is more important to this company than there guests enjoying a vacation. I'm sure after he evicted us, and failed to get us our money back despite the fact the police officer said we were entitled to it, that he had the next group of tenants all lined up to take our room. I mean, isn't it a little outrageous to evict 36 guests in less than two weeks (check the bulletins he posts in the elevator).

Don't waste your time or money here. We had a wonderful experience down the road at the holiday inn!

• Stayed: March 2011
9  Thank FoZyFrAuD
Reviewed 19 February 2011

Was great the only thing was the highway I know it's summer time to relax but cars honking and teenagers yelling but other than that it was very good.My mom and I invited our friends and going same time this year as last year loved it and we rented it by my GMA's friend.

• Stayed: May 2010
3  Thank Beachman2
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We stayed in one of the condo's here and.....it was the best place we've ever stayed at in PCB. We know the owner's of the condo so that helped make our stay even more comfortable.
We weren't sure about being so high up, but we got used to it and turned out to be the best views we've ever had from our balcony.
The place was extremely clean, well maintained, fully equipped kitchen (but could use a pizza pan), had washer/dryer IN the room.......the beach here was extremely clean---not a lot of bottle caps or cigarette butts....very clean. And right across the street from walmart ....made it easy to go get groceries.
We just couldn't have asked for a better place to stay for our vacation.

We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank FoodieKy
Reviewed 21 May 2010

We rented through vrbo and we loved the unit. The balcony was the largest I have ever seen in a condo. The decor was beautiful and the unit very clean. I felt it to be a very safe area. Walmart was across the street. I would rent from this owner again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
8  Thank ilnurse
Reviewed 21 March 2010

Did not enjoy the area or condo at all. Units are getting tired very fast. Probably because they allow college kids to rent them during the month of March. Watched the management repair broken dry wall in units with college kids and they had to drain the hot tub twice because of debris thrown around pool area. This area becomes a wild uncontrolled party for college and university students during the month of March. The area along Front Beach Road is bumper to bumper traffic with drunk kids throwing their garbage and empty beer cans, bottles etc. all over the streets and beaches. Saw blood and broken glass all over sidewalks. The area is very dirty and their are no good restaurants. Go to a different part of Florida this area is not worth your time or money!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank Enlightened9
Reviewed 12 July 2009

From the time we stepped into the room, we were amazing at the cleanliness of the room. A very relaxing atmosphere, a beautiful view from the terrace. We just loved it. We would like to go back again and hopefully get the same room . . . 2303

The Morris Family