The Watercrest
US$111
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$127
US$159
US$128
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$147
Travelocity
US$138
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
All reviewsthomas drivemaster bedroomsecurity walkingcondo propertywrap around balconypool and hot tub areacorner unitsized bedcovered parkingemerald beachview of the oceangreat condosmall childrenpanama cityracquetballtenniscouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My wife and I have been to many condominiums along the Gulf Coast over the past 23 years. This condo ranks among the top for value and quality.

The furnishings were excellent and you can tell that the owner wanted to make it more than just a cheap investment. The rooms were spacious, the wall fixtures were pleasing, and the kitchen was great. The kitchen had good appliances, dishes, and furnishings. There were plenty of bags to use for snacks, sandwiches, etc. There were bags for trash, laundry detergent for washing, and soap for cleaning/dishwasher.

We rented a pair of chairs and umbrella for the week by the staff at the beach, and they were courteous and helpful. It is worth the extra $180 for the week.

The condo is well-represented on VRBO. I had some initial concerns about the contract, but the owner was honest and fair in his dealings. The ONLY complaint I had during our week there was that the free internet is only for 3 devices. We had 4 ipones and 2 ipads, and even though each connection was supposed to be available after the other device was off for 10 minutes, we were unable to connect the other devices. We did have 3 of the 6 connected throughout the week.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bscotthome
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My friend and our 2 daughters rented a unit from Oaseas , unit 1608! We had no idea how horrible the condo would be. Upon walking in we were greeted by filthy carpet, stains and it was worn to the tacks that my daughter and her friend stub their toes on it. The furniture was old and looked like it had not been updated since the 1980s. It reminded me of a frat house. The plastic plants had dust on it, indicating it must have not been deep cleaned in a few years! The bathroom fixtures were dirty as well and the appliances in kitchen were dirty. When I called the customer care advisor said that there was nothing she could do for me. The next morning I called and asked for a manager, she then moved us to a new unit in Watercrest 403. This unit was beautiful.. I am only afraid what it will look like in a few years after being managed by Oaseas. Watercrest itself is a nice condo, the grounds are clean, security was available and on site. The pool was clean and it appeared the pool deck had been updated recently. If you want to stay at the Watercrest, PLEASE only rent through VRBO or a program like that, so you will have an owner to talk to, all people we met there that went through VRBO reported nice clean rooms. One more negative thing about Oaseas is all the hidden fees, cleaning(haha..they don't use that money) parking and insurance! Additional fees were close to 200$

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank stphallen
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Stayed at Watercrest last year and it was very good. This year, not so much. Started off on the wrong foot I guess, if you use Oaseas resorts, you now have to check in at another location about 3 miles away. That would not have been a problem If I was told that upfront, but I was not. We get to our room, unit
501, and we find out we have three sliding doors to go to the balcony, which is awesome, but two of them didnt open properly. We make a phone call on our first day there and it was never fixed. Stained comforter on 2 of 3 beds. Towels are like sand paper, no dead bolt on front
door, very faded furniture, awesome wrap around balcony, couple of holes in the wall from doors being opened too hard. I understand each unit is different, but wrote this in case you got unit 501. Overall, we made do, but wasnt too happy about it, service is down from last year. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Ks2828
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This condo was awful. When we walked in it had a horrible musty odor. We got some candles from Alvin's Island to make it smell better. The kitchen faucet was loose and falling apart. The electrical outlets in the bathroom did not work. Kitchen cabinets were falling apart with an old written note saying "I am under repair". No decent utensils. TVs were tiny and the furniture was very old and worn. The fridge did not cool and the washer only worked with very hot water. Light in Laundry room did not work. Balcony was nasty! Oven drawer was hanging out. Sink disposal did not work. "Free internet" did not work. I could go on and on... I think as a whole Watercrest is nice with the pool, gym, beach, etc. However this condo dump needs some updating.. Rented from Royal American.....

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Cmass103
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We walked in and immediately noticed a missing cabinet front. There was a note from the maint. man that said he would return it as soon as it was repaired. The paper the note was written on was so old it was turning yellow. Sand covered the floor. The balcony was disgusting. If you walked on it, you would have Kmart feet. We would have cleaned it but there was no mop. Light bulbs were blown out on the balcony and laundry room. The outlets in the guest bath did not work. The condo free internet access did not work. You are allowed two devices. People will use their room number for two devices and then they will use room numbers for other rooms to get access if they have more than two devices. If someone else uses your room number, you will get lose network access. You can reconnect but only for a few minutes at a time. The disposal did not work. When we checked out, I complained to management. They said they would send me an email with their contact information. If we wanted to give them another chance, we could call them and they would work with us on a discount. I thought that was very lame and it sounded like they were blowing smoke. My suspicions were true; they never sent the email. The unit number was 1206. The décor was outdated and old. There were poorly patched walls and ceilings. The condo should not be on the rental program. Do not rent through Royal American and do not stay at Watercrest unless you can see pictures of the condo you are renting. Royal American will not give you a unit number until you check in. Worst rental experience to date.

Room Tip: Stay at another condo.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family