“Disgusting, Nasty,Worst Hotel Ever!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Palm Grove

Palm Grove
Ranked #38 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
“Disgusting, Nasty,Worst Hotel Ever!!!!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This Was The Worst Experience We Have Ever Had. The Room Smelled Terrible, There Were No Seals Around The Door. THe Room Was Full Of Mosquitos, There Was Black Mold In And On The Walls. The Toilet Flooded The Bathroom When It Was Flushed. This Is Not Just Nasty Its A Health Hazard... Beware!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
7 Thank reddevil1red

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My family and I have come to Peeks Motel for around 13 years and sometimes 3 times in one year. We absolutely love this hotel and only once tried a different motel and regreted our decision. The owner is a GREAT guy. The staff goes above and beyond. I would recommend this motel to anyone wanting memories that last a lifetime.

Room Tip: Rooms 62,64 and on that end of motel are private depending if you prefer upstairs or down.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sharon B
Griffin, Georgia
Reviewed 18 July 2013

me and family stayed at peeks about 4 yrs ago in the 3 bed room apt.we loved it ,the staff was very friendly and the room was clean I have not one complaint,as of a matter of fact we have reserve for this aug .2013 we cant wait to go back it reminds meof when my mom and dad use to take us as kids and we would stay in the mom and pop motels .
but let me just say its not the Hilton and it not a dump either but if your looking for a nice place I would stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Greenwood, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Peek's Motel is now Palm Grove Motel taken over recently by SeaHaven. The room we had was oceanview/oceanfront, but the smell was horrible and the roaches were visible. The previous people had left a sea creature in the room and when you walked in, the smell was still there. Their solution to the smell, they gave us deodorizer to spray. Why they would even let someone else rent the room is beyond me. Thankfully they were gracious enough to offer us another room at another of their hotels, but it was a smoking room. They refunded us our money, but it was not acceptable at all.

Room Tip: Just go to Destin, beach is prettier and hotels are nicer!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Veronica469

Travellers are raving about these Panama City Beach hotels

Midland City, Alabama
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This was a terrible place to stay. the hot water heater fried and water was all over the floor and the air conditioner in one of the rooms leaked and smelt awful!! No room service what so ever and no hot water from the day we checked in til we left! The floor was nasty and left your feet black! Worst stay in pcb yet! I would not recommend anyone to stay here!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Kayla J
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Palm Grove is probably a partner of Seahaven Beach Hotel. If Seahaven ever send you to Palm Grove motel because of no vacancies, you better run like hell. This place, Palm Grove, is nowhere near a hotel standard. Here is my detail description:
1. The bathroom is narrow, dirty, improper upkeep.
2. The Floor is wet, black, and musty smell
3. The bed is uneven, unclean sheet, and roach infestation
4. T.V and furniture are probably salvage from Good Will or something.
5. The fridge has used up or expire food smell, and does not keep the food cool.

If you ever heard of "Palm Grove motel", don't even consider staying at this place. You can stay at your own risk. We were the unlucky group to stay at this place for one night but never ever ever again return to this place. Mark my words people...STAY THE HELL AWAY!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Qui H
Odenville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I really liked this motel... It had it's downfalls but they all do.... I like the privcy and I love the pools.... the kiddy pool was shaddy for the little ones. Our room was nice and clean! I did not like the air though, it was loud and didn't cool as well as I would have hoped... but I could live with that. We also had to get our own towels and had no phone in our room to call the office.... but again liveable! I really loved our stay there and would recommend it to everyone! The rooms with the kitchen (which we had) was alot nicer for only $10.00 more a night! I loved that it was easy access to the beach, and shopping is accross the road! If we ever go back to pcb I will be staying here!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: rooms with two bed divided by kitchen is alot nicer then the standard rooms for $10.00 more a night...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family