All reviews front office checking in funland cher kami
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We were so excited to spend my son's birthday in this area. This accommodation was a huge wet blanket to our plans. It was so horrible I made a point to commit to writing my first hotel review ever. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY HERE!

Room Tip: Awful, don't waste your time
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank globetrotterb864
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry to hear you didn't have a pleasurable stay with us. Did you let the front desk know of the issues you had so we could have addressed them during your stay? I would like to speak to you about your stay. You can reach me at 850-851-0162.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I booked this room for my 18 year old son and 3 of his friends for Spring Break. I read the reviews and informed my son the reviews were not the best. All they cared about, as most 18 year olds, is if they would have beds and if the property was on the beach- which this is. The person I spoke with on the phone was very honest in her representation of this property. I told her I had read the bad reviews and she told me the rooms had recently been renovated, that they have yet to update the outside of the motel, and that the area is quite busy during Spring Break. She further advised there would be a $250.00 deposit due to the kids being under 25, as well as a non-refundable fee for Spring Break. My son sent pictures of their room upon check in and it looked fine. They said the outside of the motel looked a bit "shady" upon check in, but once they got to their room they had no complaints. They said it was clean and could look out their sliding glass door to the pool, with the beach just on the other side of the pool. In the pictures he sent, you could clearly see the beach. He told me the front desk personnel were very helpful with all questions they had and, all in all, they were fine with the accommodations. They loved the location and had a good time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mlbibc
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
I am happy to hear your son and his friends had a great time at Palm Grove for their Spring Break. It is great to hear they loved the property. We look forward to their next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

If I could give this place one star i would with pleasure. I called 2 hours before arriving and was told the room was ready upon arrival which was around 3pm we were then told the room was not ready and they’re not sure who informed us it was. So Front desk told me I needed to “pre check-in” and pay my remaining balance of $84.84 (which they never informed me was actually a spring break fee). After paying a guest walked in the lobby complaining about someone Breaking in his room and stealing a firearm which made me regret my decision, so I went outside to talk to my finance about going to a different hotel and on the way out there were two rats on the side of the hotel (which changed my mind even more) We even walked around the property and it was very disturbing, mold everywhere, the air conditioners were leaking causing the walk way to be flooded with water.. so upon going back to the front desk I overheard the rude supervisor telling another concerned guest that it was the gentleman’s fault his room was broken into because he didn’t call the police (which is ridiculous, considering what he did after had nothing to do with his room being broken into) I asked to cancel my reservation and she then told me since I booked through a third party I would have to cancel through them so I contacted the third party only to be told the hotel actually charged me which i figured considering my bank draft had the hotels name as the person who charged me, the supervisor became very rude when I asked her why did they not tell me the $84.84 was for spring break fees before I paid it and why weren’t I given an option to pay when the room were ready vs having to pay up front, she responded “sorry if you feel my people should have informed you” Long story short I ended up forfeiting all the money I paid Seahaven which was over $200 (for one night) and booked a room at the Sandpiper Hotel which was much less then Seaven Resorts with no spring break fee only a REFUBDABLE DEPOSIT and had much more the offer and a better organized facility with friendly staff, great reviews and we also felt safe there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Precious J

I am sorry to hear of the issues you had during your check in at our property. I would really like to discuss this with you. You can contact me at 850-851-0162.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I will never ever stay here again. When I first booked it on this website, nowhere on this website nor my confirmation email did it say that I will have to pay any additional fees. I was charged $160 for two nights and I thought that was it. When I get to check in the guy in th front tells me that it states on the website that they charge a spring break fee and a reservation fee. I went back and looked on the website and it still didn’t say anything about it nor in my confirmation email. I had already paid an additional $84 at that point and didn’t feel like arguing with them and ruining my vacation with my husband. When we walked up to the room there was the smell of marijuana outside. When I walked inside the room, it was just the basics which I don’t mind. I already knew it offered the basics. Our cable box was missing the power chord. Went down back to the office and requested the cable. The guy at the front desk said that they were in the middle of shift change (4pm) and to give them 20 minutes and someone would bring it up to me. We never got that power cable. We even decided to just cut our trip short and leave a night before. It was that bad. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I ended up paying $220 for two nights. Save your money because you can put that much money towards a better place to stay at that will not charge you more at check in. That is the one thing that I am more upset about. Nowhere on trip advisor did it state about any extra charges.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marianela C
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
It is disappointing to hear that you had a bad stay with us. We do have our fees that are due by our guest on our website.I will be sure to check the Trip Advisor website to make sure they have updated our policies. We have additional fees during the month of March. I will be sure to get with our maintenance staff to follow up on the issue you had with the cable wire. I would love to speak to you about your stay. You can reach me at 850-851-0162.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Had to evacuate Tampa.Check in was down the street,not on site.Got into room and noticed that no one had changed out towels and toilet was plugged up.Called office, said they would send housekeeping.No one showed,noticed roaches every where.Couldnt handle it.No one answered phone 3times.We left and no one was at either office to drop off key.Still waiting for a call back.Absolute worst customer service ever.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank iowajules
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Palm Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
It disappoints me to hear that you had a horrible stay with us. I would love to speak to you about the issues you had. You can contact me at 850-851-0162. We strive to give the best customer service possible and I am saddened that we were not able to provide that for you.
Celeste