Palmetto Inn & Suites - #1 via TripAdvisor.com: Advice well taken!
As we detest those large hotels with huge lobbies, multiple elevators
to what seems like walking a mile to/from the room and especially
when headed to the car/pool/beach, the Palmetto provided easy access.
Clean, courteous employees results in “we will be back”!
Another plus is we discovered nearby was “Mike’s Café & Oyster Bar”,
breakfast/lunch/dinner! Check out both: Café great for those who choose
not to eat seafood every meal & Oyster bar for those who know seafood
cooked at its finest! A good walk but better than having to drive to eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, Florida