This is the second time I've stayed at the Palmetto Inn and Suites. Last time I met a friend there and stayed in a standard room. This time I took 2 friends with me and we stayed in a Queen Suite and it was wonderful. There is a full, stocked, kitchen with a table and chairs and pull out couch. The balcony is bigger than a standard room so plenty of room for the three of us to enjoy. The hotel is so clean and the grounds well kept and manicured. There are 2 gazebo's which are perfect because you can lay in the sun or shade, plenty of tables and chairs, grills, and a short walk to take a dip in the pool. There is a grocery store within walking distance so very convenient. I bragged to my friends about how fabulous this hotel was and they were impressed and enjoyed the stay as well. We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, Florida