Have stayed here several times.Right on the beach.Good snacks in shop and well priced pop in machines.Very clean and friendly front desk people.Only suggestion- coffee pot in room but no coffee made available in rooms- must go down to front desk to get free coffee- who wants to do that in your pj's ! Most motels give daily coffee and filters etc.Also, arrived late in evening- wanted ice for drinks- refrigerator had ice trays but not filled with ice.Front desk "offered" a bag of ice for us to buy ! After we deferred they said they could get us a few cubes if we came down to front desk to get them.We were thankful for that but would appreciate ice cube trays having ice in them when we arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, Florida