Oh the Palm!! We randomly picked the Palmetto our first time in PCB and we probably will always stay here. Love the location. It's on the other end of PCB which I like better. Close to Pier Park which has Wal-Mart, Target and lots of restaurants. McDonalds and Arby's are 1/2 mile away too. We always stay across the street at the North Motel because it's cheaper. No beach views but it's just a short, easy walk across the street and through the lobby to get down to the beach. Worth the savings to us. Parking is more convenient at the North Motel too. During the day, you can usually park where you can see your car. But if you come in late at night, you gotta park around the side. No biggie and I never felt too worried but I like to park where I can see my car. Our room had 2 full beds which weren't terrible but not the most comfy either. You might want to bring your own pillows. I like flat pillows and they were too flat for me! We were surprised by the size of the fridge and freezer. I was expecting tiny but it fit all our drinks and sandwich meat. We used the ice cube trays in the freezer for our coolers or you can buy ice in the main lobby. They've upgraded the door locks(they used to have keys,now cards) and new a/c. Housekeeping does a really great job here. Room was kept very clean and we're pretty picky about that. My only complaint is that there were no hand towels. You had to use a wash cloth to dry your hands. Another surprise: THE SHOWER WAS AMAZING! It was nice coming in after a day at the beach and having great water pressure and hot water. It was quiet and I always felt safe. This place even had an air hose to blow up floats. I love this place! Well worth the money! Thank you Palm for another great vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, Florida