A friend recommended the Palmetto Inn as a place for a spring break trip in April. We stayed on the beach side -- all rooms have doors on the street side and windows and balconies facing the beach. The room was very clean and had a refrigerator and microwave. As others have mentioned, the location is on the quiet end of PCB. We walked every evening on the beach to Pier Park for dinner and home via the street. As a matter of fact, we arrived on Sunday and did not move our car until we left on Friday! Great location, lovely pool and so close to the beach! We will definitely go back! We did not use the handicap facilities, but for those interested this hotel seems very handicap friendly, for instance chairs to lower people into the pool and hot tub. Our room had wide doors and extra space in the room and bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, Florida