My Husband and I just returned from Palmetto Inn and Suites. We stayed from 5/31-6/3. The hotel is in a great location on the quiet end of PCB. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance as well as a grocery store, CVS, and liquor store. We had a beachfront King Motel room on the top floor with breathtaking views. The room had a microwave and a good size fridge. I was able to look into a queen efficiency also while I was there and it has a separate living room and it was still spacious.
The only concern that I have about the room were the pillows. They were very flat. I had to place a blanket under a pillow in order to get comfortable. Other than that, the room was fine. Plenty of channels on the tv, the shower had plenty of water pressure and the views were awesome. Also, the staff was very nice and helpful. The pool was clean and I would definitely recommend this hotel to other people and would definitely return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palmetto Inn & Suites is your family friendly vacation place. With 2 buildings to chose from - the choice is yours! The Beachside building is located directly on the beach with all rooms offering a gulf view. The Northside building is located directly across the street and offers lower rates. Guests still have full access to all Beachside amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Palmetto Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Inn And Suites
- Palmetto Hotel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Motel Panama City Beach
- Palmetto Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, Florida