“They Get It!!”

Palmetto Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

My bride and I stay here every year we come to PCB. We stayed here by chance 5 years ago and have remained loyal ever since. This week was no exception. Upon arrival we received nothing, but warm and friendly staff. The older I get the more I am growing fond of great service. The Palmetto didn't disappoint. The staff took a few minutes upon arrival to discuss our years of patronage and make sure we were taken care of. Our room was very clean and well appointed. Sometimes you can go to beach places and they have a moldy or musty odor; not the Palmetto. I can say this has been consisted through the years. The view should be award winning. The balconies are nice and spacious. The pool is great and the area is very family friendly without crowding out couples only folks like my wife and I. Lots of beach chairs facing the ocean, etc. When I requested towels, the manager called to make sure they got to my room timely. When I said they had not arrived yet, she came to my room herself. You can't beat that kind of customer service! My constant gripe has not changed however mild, get ice machines!!!! Love ya Palmetto, see you next time! We had a blast as usual.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrizzlyConQueso

Reviewed 18 June 2014

What a pleasant surprise. The Inn was great and free WIFI was perfect for our two children. The room was clean and was just what you need. Beds, bathroom, kitchenette and a wonderful balcony overlooking the beach and beautiful Gulf Of Mexico.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank cardiaim
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We loved it here! We have absolutely no complaints! Excellent customer service, excellent housekeeping, perfect location! The pool area is very nice. The owners have clearly put a lot of thought into the layout. We have found our new favorite place at the beach!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My family and I stayed at the Palmetto in October of 2013.This was the second time that we had stayed there and we enjoyed every minute of our stay.This is a hotel with a beautiful view of the beach,clean rooms, and a terrific staff.On our first night at the Hotel we had a problem with the air conditioner and the staff took care of it immediately.They were very friendly and courteous when we told them that we had a problem with the air. The owners are very nice people and have provided an excellent place to take your family for vacation.My family and i will always stay at the Palmetto.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Donnie C
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This is our 5th time to vacation here. All the staff are super nice and polite. The owners have definitely pushed customer service to the employees. The rooms are clean and come equipped with all the amenities, if you chose a room with them. However, there are only 4 handicapped parking spots near the hotel, without having to park across the street. They have signs for no motorcycle parking but they are allowed to park there AND block the sidewalk. The pools are maintained daily or more if required.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Stevepostma
Reviewed 10 June 2014

What follows is a message we wrote to the Palmetto Inn and Suites: We stayed beachside at Palmetto Inn and Suites Friday night June 6, 2014 through Sunday night June 8, 2014. We really enjoyed our visit and wanted to commend you on a great hotel! The staff was terrific and the accommodations were great. The two rooms with a sleeper sofa was perfect for our situation (husband, wife, and adult son) and very comfortable. Loved the walk-in closet. The view was outstanding and the balcony was a bonus! We liked the easy access to the beach and the large pool beachside. By the way the pool and the hot tub seemed well maintained with crystal clear sparkling blue water and the ability to use them until 12md was nice. So many resorts close their pools and hot tubs early and I have never liked that.

I especially appreciate your no pet policy!! I just cannot believe that anyone would want to stay in a room where a previous guest kept a dog or a cat, so thank you for that.

Many times we asked the front desk personnel for a recommendation on dining and not only were they happy to oblige, but they were always spot on with the advice. Also, they cheerfully furnished us with towels for the beach whenever requested. The snack bar, reasonably priced gift shop, and the Tiki Bar were very much appreciated.

We have been to many hotels and resorts, but I can truthfully say that for a family vacation yours is the best. Please keep up the good work and stick to your policies. They are working!

Thank you for a great weekend and hope to see you again very soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SWC4
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My Husband and I just returned from Palmetto Inn and Suites. We stayed from 5/31-6/3. The hotel is in a great location on the quiet end of PCB. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance as well as a grocery store, CVS, and liquor store. We had a beachfront King Motel room on the top floor with breathtaking views. The room had a microwave and a good size fridge. I was able to look into a queen efficiency also while I was there and it has a separate living room and it was still spacious.
The only concern that I have about the room were the pillows. They were very flat. I had to place a blanket under a pillow in order to get comfortable. Other than that, the room was fine. Plenty of channels on the tv, the shower had plenty of water pressure and the views were awesome. Also, the staff was very nice and helpful. The pool was clean and I would definitely recommend this hotel to other people and would definitely return here.

Room Tip: All beachfront rooms have a great view