Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The attendant wasn't very helpful when we asked about which putt-putt course was more difficult. He said "I don't know, I've never played them" The lighting on the rear course was bad and sometimes you couldn't see your ball to hit it.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I rode the Vortex track and I loved it. The carts were fast, big enough for adults and easy to manage. No problems at all.

The track, however, is starting to come apart and it needs some updating. I noticed a couple of wooden planks that were coming up. They bounced wildly every time I drove across them and it gave me a pretty uneasy feeling.

I still had a great time and I thought the price was pretty normal (about $9 per person per ride), but I think they need to put a few dollars back into the wooden track.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We came here last year and had fun so why not again this year. We played a few games inside first. Luck would have it I won 1300 tickets on a game. So the kids got some good prizes. Even the girl working there let us have a little more than we were supposed to. The staff was friendly no issues. They had a special going for all attractions. Go carts and putt putt was 5 each per adult kids free. Not bad if you ask me.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We went to ride go-carts and bumper boats and paid way to much for what little we got of each!! We will not be returning here. Will spend our money elsewhere.

1  Thank James T
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I played yet another round of the Long Family Mini Golf Championships while on our honeymoon. The course was well maintained and the price was great. We will certainly go back when we find ourselves in the area again!