“A view to behold!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Take a dip in the heated pool during the winter months.
Main Pool between the East & West Towers.
2 Different BBQ areas to be used by our guests
Beach Chairs and Umbrella's Available
A great place for our guests to wiggle their toes in the sand and watch the sunset.
Shuffleboard next to the Gym
2 Lighted Tennis Courts
The Sea Screamer seen from your balcony as it rides away
Long Walks  at the Beach Await
Smack Dab on the Beach with endless views of white sand and water.
Sunbird's Gated Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Le Grand, Iowa
“A view to behold!”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

This place is perfect! Perfect for 2 people.We stayed here for a week and loved it. We started every morning on the deck watching the gulf and drinking coffee, from the perspective of the photo shown. The weather was not so good but it didn't matter. Pineapple Willy's is just next door and a wonderful place to for shrimp and drink. We had 2 red flags on the beach most of the stay so water and beach activity were very limited. It is located on the quiet side of the beach but close enough to pier park shopping and gulf world with a magic show that night. Pool and laundry facility (coin operated) ($1.75 each load) available also. On Friday and Saturday there is a flea market at Captain Anderson's Marina which was nice, we bought some jelly and fresh veggies. They had jewelry and other things as well.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Setting on the deck and watching the gulf
Liked least: Wasn't anything we didn't like
3 Feb 2017
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. The perfect place for your morning coffee watching the wave crash onto the sand and very often the dolphins playing in the surf. Yes, the little market at Captain Anderson's is a wonderful place to visit on the weekends. No matter the weather there is always something fun to do on the beach! I am happy knowing you enjoyed your stay.
KeriMcFad...
Laytonsville, Maryland, United States
“Beautiful view of the emerald waters!!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband, son and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip staying in this vacation rental! We had everything we needed for our 9 day stay. It felt like we were at home. The unit was very clean upon arrival. The decor was very beachy and colorful as well. The best thing that we liked most of all was the spectacular view of the gulf. Absolutely stunning. We felt that the owner, Suzanne offered very reasonable rates for her rental. She was very quick at getting back to me via e-mail with answers to my questions prior to the trip. Book here! You will not be disappointed! A lot of your evenings will be spent out on the balcony. A lot of restaurants in walking distance are around the condo itself....Thank you Suzanne for the experience!!!! The Ludwigs

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the gulf from the balcony!
Liked least: Having to leave our boogie boards that we bought while there! No room in the suitcase!
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
3 Feb 2017
Such wonderful guests! Thank you so much for the great review!!! The views I think are some of the best I have ever seen. Nothing can beat the white sand and sun melting into the water. And the location I think is one of the best private enough but still close to everything. I enjoyed our communication and can't wait to hear from you again when you plan your next visit to the beach.
tmooreels...
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was clean, decorated beautifully, the location was excellent! Communicating with the owner was easy and she was friendly. My son and I both felt very comfortable and "at home". Loved this vacation condo, would highly recommend and definitely hope to come back for another stay.

Travelling group: Teenagers
15 Jun 2016
Tammy,
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at my condo on the beach. We work hard to make sure our guests have a positive and enjoyable stay. I enjoyed chatting with you and hope to hear from you the next time you plan a visit to Panama City Beach.
debibois
Muskegon, Michigan
“View ... Priceless”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We were mezmorized by the view immediately upon getting into the condo. The condo was spotless and had all the essentials. Love the location ...especially since before the official start of spring break. The condo would have been cramped for 4 but was perfect for 2 people. Suzanne, the owner, was very kind and attentive to any questions or needs.

4 Mar 2015
The views are amazing! Some of the best on the beach! The condo is located in one of the prime locations in Panama City Beach. So convenient to everything and still remains one of the quieter areas for the enjoyment of our guests. The size of our 1 Bedroom Condo, that sleeps 4, is one of the larger 1 bedrooms in the area. Our guests love having a full kitchen, dining, and living area. As well as a private bedroom and bath. Not to mention the amazing views. I am grateful that I have a detail oriented cleaning person she does make the condo sparkle. Thank you for choosing my condo for your 1 month stay. I do hope it shortened your winter months. I look forward to your next stay.
Karen P
“Beach bum heaven!”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Suzanne is a very accessible owner and she did her best to make sure my stay was enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this unit and would consider staying here again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I loved being right on the beach and relaxing on the balcony!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
27 Oct 2014
Thank you for your nice review. I cant wait for you to stay again. Working hard to keep my reviews 5 star. The month of October was spent updating the condo. I am sure on your next visit you will even be more impressived! Looking forward to you staying again. Suzanne
moparmand...
greenville, sc usa
“Nice Quite Stay”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Nice clean small condo on the beach,great views of the ocean from the 4th floor. This is the best time to go as it is not so crowded with kids and you can get into the restaurants easier. Check in and check out went smooth directions and instructions were good and we ate out every day. Even though there are restrictions for alcohol on the beach it seemed every body had a small cooler with something in it but there was no problem. Bed could have been a little more supportive loved the view and the price was right.

Your age range 50-64
27 Oct 2014
Thank you for the nice review. I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay. I do agree that this location is pretty special and close to everything. Working hard to keep my 5 star reviews coming. Just finished updating and making this condo that much nicer. Thank you! Look forward to your next visit. Suzanne
Debra L
Arab, Alabama
“Rest and relaxation”
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Just what we needed to get away for a few days to rest and enjoy the beautiful beach. Condo was clean and met all our needs. Convenient to the pool and steps away from the beach. Gated parking and easy access to the elevator from parking lot. Very close to eating places and great location in PCB. Owner was super nice and had great communication. Would go here again. Thanks Suzanne !!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Such a sweet owner and easy booking with Flipkey
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
27 Oct 2014
I enjoy speaking with my guests when possible. It is such a joy for me to know that my guests enjoy their stay. Thank you for the nice review! Look forward to you staying again in the future. Suzanne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing