The hotel itself is very nice and luxurious, but the procedures are a little bit too much. Upon arrival I had to wait 3 hours outside the hotel because of the check in procedure even though my name was on the room list. The security staff the hotel has were a bit much as well. The wristband rules the hotel have were ridiculous, with the staff acting as if they were the FBI and swarming our car one night. The hotel service wasnt the best as well. This is the only hotel I've ever been to that wouldnt give you extra towels or anything most hotels do. In general me and my friends were treated like 3 year olds for a place we paid a good amount to stay in. The wifi was AWFUL and didnt work 89% of the time. It was a very nice, elegant hotel but I doubt I would stay there again in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Origin at Seahaven is located directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, offering beautiful views of the beach and surrounding city skyline. The resort is just minutes from a variety of restaurants and numerous family attractions including Pier Park, Frank Brown Park, and St. Andrews State Park. Offering condominiums ranging in size from King Suite to 4 Bedroom, you will be sure to find the perfect accommodations for a family of any size! Come enjoy the beauty of the pristine white sands of the Gulf of Mexico or relax on the 15th floor observation deck, watching the sunset over the water! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Origin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Origin At Seahaven Hotel Panama City Beach
- Origin Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida