My husband and I stayed at Seahaven one night during Thunder Beach. The rooms were great, the staff was nice but there needs to be another parking deck built. And there's no arrows in the parking deck directing you ANYWHERE. There's only two elevators in this building also. There was always a ten foot long line waiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Origin at Seahaven is located directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, offering beautiful views of the beach and surrounding city skyline. The resort is just minutes from a variety of restaurants and numerous family attractions including Pier Park, Frank Brown Park, and St. Andrews State Park. Offering condominiums ranging in size from King Suite to 4 Bedroom, you will be sure to find the perfect accommodations for a family of any size! Come enjoy the beauty of the pristine white sands of the Gulf of Mexico or relax on the 15th floor observation deck, watching the sunset over the water! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Origin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Origin At Seahaven Hotel Panama City Beach
- Origin Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida