Worse Hotel stay ever great location but OMG would have rather camped out on the beach in a tent or even on my bike.. Beds broken, bleach soaked towels all over the room couldnt get clean sheets on our beds fridge doors would not stay closed and when you complain nobody ever seems to remember weeds taller then me 5'6" going to the beach Employees are not helpful what so ever paid a lot of money to stay on the beach and WoW what a crappy hotel I have ever stayed in my life. Sharkys next door that sucked to only good thing about either is the beach but would like to see some improvement and dont expect to get any help from either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Origin at Seahaven is located directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, offering beautiful views of the beach and surrounding city skyline. The resort is just minutes from a variety of restaurants and numerous family attractions including Pier Park, Frank Brown Park, and St. Andrews State Park. Offering condominiums ranging in size from King Suite to 4 Bedroom, you will be sure to find the perfect accommodations for a family of any size! Come enjoy the beauty of the pristine white sands of the Gulf of Mexico or relax on the 15th floor observation deck, watching the sunset over the water! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Origin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Origin At Seahaven Hotel Panama City Beach
- Origin Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida