I must say we were pleasantly surprised with the Origin. I had expected a room with a mini fridge & a microwave, but when we arrived we found a very spacious room with a full kitchen and laundry in the room. The staff was very courteous, if not totally competent (all problems were reasonable resolved). Location was good, it was across the street from the beach, but the crosswalk made access easy. Parking was adequate, but probably not during the "busy spring break" season. The pool was great, perfect trmpurature, and clean.
Only negativeI would mention is lack of internet, I could not get the wireless or the wired network to work properly.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay, We intend to book again, and would definitly reccomend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Origin at Seahaven is located directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, offering beautiful views of the beach and surrounding city skyline. The resort is just minutes from a variety of restaurants and numerous family attractions including Pier Park, Frank Brown Park, and St. Andrews State Park. Offering condominiums ranging in size from King Suite to 4 Bedroom, you will be sure to find the perfect accommodations for a family of any size! Come enjoy the beauty of the pristine white sands of the Gulf of Mexico or relax on the 15th floor observation deck, watching the sunset over the water! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Origin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Origin At Seahaven Hotel Panama City Beach
- Origin Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida