We stayed in a 3 BR condo on the top (7th) floor. The unit was clean and spacious, and each bedroom had it's own bath. Corner balcony right on the water was fabulous! The air conditioning went out one morning and the crew worked on it all day - it was fixed by dinner time. Since we were out at the beach all day, it wasn't too much of an inconvenience. We will definitely visit again. The beach was clean and not crowded at all. Everyone can leave their beach toys/chairs out overnight and it's still there the next day. And with 2 pools, you can't get much better than that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between The Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Lake Powell, Pinnacle Port offers up the most impressive views of the shoreline of the Florida Panhandle. The activities you will find at our family-friendly resort include shuffleboard, bocce ball, a playground for the little ones, two pools (one being indoor/outdoor), a poolside cafe', kayak and canoe rentals, paddleboard rentals, a guarded and gated entrance, 24 hour maintenance, barbeque grills, a 26-slip boat dock, 4 tennis courts and dockside fishing. The Sunset Room in A-Tower is perfect for wedding receptions, baby showers, or any event where an impressive view of the beautiful beaches is desired. Whether you are visiting for a special event, family vacation, or even a local stay-cation, Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals will strive to make your stay memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals Hotel Panama City Beach
- Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals Panama City Beach, Florida