We stayed here for a week in unit 510, which we rented through VRBO. The pictures that we looked through were "accurate" lol but very misleading. We could barely get our luggage in because as soon as you open the door there are stairs and a wall, we finally managed to get the luggage off the cart and get them into the bedroom on the bottom floor. The room smelled old and musty like mold. We were going to stay at another condo because the other unit had a washer/dryer, when I mentioned this to the lady who we booked with she said this unit also had a washer/dryer in the room, there were no pictures or anything else stating this. She had been very pleasant since day one and since the people at the other rental were very tough to get in touch with we proceeded to book this unit. The dryer broke on us the second day we were there which was a Sunday, we called the maintenance number listed on the fridge but because we booked through the "owner" they couldn't come and fix it...so called "owner" who we booked through and found out this wasn't even her unit, she said she would contact the owner so he could get someone out to fix it....well when we checked out on Wednesday it still was not fixed, no one had even come to look at it. As a family traveling with three kids one can only imagine how bad we needed the washer/dryer!! Ok enough on that, the Carillion Beach area is absolutely wonderful as it is not in the "spring break" area where all the noise and commotion is, so you do get to enjoy a peaceful day at the beach!! The sand and water is absolutely gorgeous!! If you plan on visiting a lot of the "touristy" spots then you may want to book elsewhere as it is quite a drive to get to all the front beach locations like ripley's, wonder works, restaurants etc...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between The Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Lake Powell, Pinnacle Port offers up the most impressive views of the shoreline of the Florida Panhandle. The activities you will find at our family-friendly resort include shuffleboard, bocce ball, a playground for the little ones, two pools (one being indoor/outdoor), a poolside cafe', kayak and canoe rentals, paddleboard rentals, a guarded and gated entrance, 24 hour maintenance, barbeque grills, a 26-slip boat dock, 4 tennis courts and dockside fishing. The Sunset Room in A-Tower is perfect for wedding receptions, baby showers, or any event where an impressive view of the beautiful beaches is desired. Whether you are visiting for a special event, family vacation, or even a local stay-cation, Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals will strive to make your stay memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals Hotel Panama City Beach
- Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals Panama City Beach, Florida