We all enjoyed the convenience of the layout of the condominiums. They were clean, comfortable and we truly loved the view we had. This was a great place to stay with for my handicapp parent. I would definetly recommend this place to others. The air was not as cool as we liked even with the doors shut tightly. It was still a great place and we definetly will stay at the resort again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between The Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Lake Powell, Pinnacle Port offers up the most impressive views of the shoreline of the Florida Panhandle. The activities you will find at our family-friendly resort include shuffleboard, bocce ball, a playground for the little ones, two pools (one being indoor/outdoor), a poolside cafe', kayak and canoe rentals, paddleboard rentals, a guarded and gated entrance, 24 hour maintenance, barbeque grills, a 26-slip boat dock, 4 tennis courts and dockside fishing. The Sunset Room in A-Tower is perfect for wedding receptions, baby showers, or any event where an impressive view of the beautiful beaches is desired. Whether you are visiting for a special event, family vacation, or even a local stay-cation, Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals will strive to make your stay memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals Hotel Panama City Beach
- Pinnacle Port Vacation Rentals Panama City Beach, Florida