I have stayed at this hotel twice. First not long after it opened and a second time less than a year later. It is a nice building, but was surprised that the paint was already fading some to be so new. It did have security entry spots, the parking garage one was always one, but I did not like the fact that anyone could walk up to the elevators facing the road and get one them If you want to be close to pier park I would recommend this place for a good location since it is still fairly new. The other place that would top this is Grand Panama after staying there it appears the upkeep on the building as a whole was bit better. If you get a good price def try it. If you stay here be sure to check the room layout some balconies open up where you can see the people next to you if someone is staying in the other condo next to you. Its the way the design of the building is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a stunning sense of arrival to an array of luxurious amenities to our perfect location within walking distance of fabulous shopping and dining at Pier Park, Aqua sets new standards for the perfect beach vacation. Stunning 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condominiums all with sweeping Gulf views, water gardens, pools and whirlpool spa. Aqua; The color of luxury. The color of Fun. The most colorful vacations begin at Aqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Aqua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Panama City Beach, Florida
- Aqua Hotel Panama City Beach