Have stayed at other properties over the years, but have found the nicest place to stay while in Panama City Beach. Newer Property that is very well maintained, covered parking, great units and caters to families/couples. Good mix of people, nice staff and good facilities and location. Great views and easy to get out the back way to get to middle beach/Back beach road to get around. Common to see dolphins and manta rays cruising the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a stunning sense of arrival to an array of luxurious amenities to our perfect location within walking distance of fabulous shopping and dining at Pier Park, Aqua sets new standards for the perfect beach vacation. Stunning 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condominiums all with sweeping Gulf views, water gardens, pools and whirlpool spa. Aqua; The color of luxury. The color of Fun. The most colorful vacations begin at Aqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aqua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Panama City Beach, Florida
- Aqua Hotel Panama City Beach