Aqua
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Osprey on the Gulf(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Driftwood Lodge(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Seahaven Beach Hotel(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Seascape Inn(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Palm Grove(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetparking garagebonus roomliving roombeach chairsblue sunhot tubwithin walking distanceshort walk to pierthree bedroom condosky bridgekeyless entrymaster bathsteam roombooked directlypool arealocation is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2013

The Aqua was a very nice, well kept, clean and convenient place to stay. We stayed in unit 809 and we booked thru VRBO.com. Misty Kitchens was an amazing help. This unit was truly a great home away from home and it had all of the most up to date décor and all of the other bells and whistles that go with it. The Aqua is truly an amazing place to stay and it is kid friendly. No surprises once we got there, what you see is what you get. Enjoyed it to the max!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nmgibson
AquaPCBResort, Manager at Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share the experience you had while visiting our resort! We are grateful for feedback from guests staying with us. Also, thanks for your review of Aqua and our amenities. We can’t wait to see you again in Panama City Beach

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed in 1202. Condo was dirty/dusty. floors and baseboards nasty. Dirty utensils stuck in drawers. Roaches in the kitchen sink the 1st night there.Broken bar stools and broken down furniture. Everything in this condo, except for tvs, was worn out. Huge disappointment for the price. Grounds upkeep-average. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank Atlanta56

Thank you for the time you took to share the experience you had while visiting Aqua. We appreciate feedback from guests staying with us. The management of the resort takes your concerns very seriously as quality is a priority for us at Aqua. We have addressed the concerns regarding the cleaning in the unit that you mentioned with the appropriate staff and will work to continue to make sure Aqua is luxurious vacation experience for all of our guests.

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed in condo 2310 it was absolutely beautiful. The view was outstanding. The condo was updated, clean, and very comfortable. That made the stay even better especially after driving nearly 1000 miles to get there. We visit Panama every year and we love it!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank MichiganlovesPCB
AquaPCBResort, Manager at Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share the experience you had while visiting our resort. We are grateful for feedback from guests staying with us especially from Michigan! Also, thanks for your review of Aqua and our amenities. We can’t wait to see you again in Panama City Beach!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I stayed at Aqua a few years ago, and I thought it was very nice. For this visit, I was extremely disappointed. What happened to you Aqua????

Building & Grounds: The fountain in the front of the building had no water in it at all, and the ones in the back are filled with green mold. Other issues include broken corners on the walls, feces and urine odors in the cart storage areas and in the elevators, counters missing laminate and veneer, and extremely nasty stairwells. I literally held my breath in several of these areas due to the nightmarish stench. The elevators were filled with debris and discarded food and napkins on a regular basis.

Check-In/Check-Out: What a cluster. Elevator waits were the longest I have experienced in my entire life. On Friday night, all of the carts were missing – likely stowed away in several rooms in anticipation of Saturday morning checkout. At another condo nearby, there is a sign-out/sign-in system for carts which ensures the proper return of the carts to the garage. Aqua might consider this. Several carts had flat tires.

Pool: The pools were nice, but overcrowded. I actually like the policy of moving towels when somebody attempts to “reserve” chairs with them. The hot tub water had a terrible odor. The indoor pool area smelled heavily of chlorine.

Room: We rented a 2-bedroom condo with bunks in the hall. It was very cramped for four adults and two children. It wasn’t a corner unit, so this likely explains the small size. The bedrooms were in the back of the condo rather than the front near the ocean. There was no view from the windows as the hallways have a series of porthole type windows scattered here and there. Our condo was unlucky enough to be situated at the portholes. The interior reminded me of the exterior…run down. An earring back was still on the bathroom counter and the corners were full of scum – likely built up from years of sloppy mob jobs. The second lock on the door (the one used for extra security) was hanging from two screws, so it was useless. A can of beer was on the deck. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on – even more comfortable than my own bed at home. I slept like a baby every night.

Room Amenities: Each bathroom had four towels for a total of eight. I prefer a few more than that for six people. No garbage bags, no spices, no napkins, etc - make sure you bring your own stuff. Some lamp light bulbs were out. A small set of soap, shampoo, and lotion in each bathroom.

Location/Beach: Very close to Pier Park. Directly across the street from Shuckums. Directly on Front Beach Road. This can be both a pro and a con – depending on if you want to relax at the beach or party at the beach. The noise was excessive. Loud helicopter rides ALL DAY LONG that begin at a location in front of the hotel. Extremely crowded beach. Rental chairs are very close to each other – you have to squeeze between them sideways to get into your chair.

I will say that I do not remember Aqua being in this condition several years ago. The crowds are getting much larger in the Pier Park area, and I suppose Aqua is falling victim to it. I wouldn’t mind stopping in again in a few years to see if these issues have been addressed, but I have my doubts that the crowds will allow such a clean-up. I’m the member of the party who gave Aqua the thumbs up. My name is mud! I'm fairly certain that we will never visit Aqua again. Sad!

Room Tip: Choose a corner suite for a bigger room? Get a floor that doesn't require elevator use. You'll have fun if you are a loud party-type person.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Lori_Ringgold

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your visit to Aqua. We appreciate feedback from guests staying with us, and the management of the resort takes your concerns very seriously. Quality is a priority for us at Aqua. Many of your concerns regarding the fountains, the lights, the elevators and the property are due to heavy flooding during the month. We have addressed the concerns regarding the fountain and facilities, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have also addressed the elevator, as well as, your other concerns and will work to continue to make sure Aqua is a luxurious vacation experience for all of our guests. We would appreciate the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit to Panama City Beach.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Sadly, we did not get the beautiful unit of our last visit, and to not personally insult the owner, I won't disclose which unit we stayed in. I will just say, Aqua does such a nice job with the preview photos and descriptions, that you should make sure you get a unit that looks nicely decorated and matches your need (tv in every room, etc). If you don't, you probably will find the unit in worse shape and not kept up as nicely either (mold in the washer anyone?) While there should be a minimum standard of upkeep and repainting schedule and mandatory cleaning (dusting isn't too much to ask right?), there doesn't seem to be. But focus on the beach, the great staff who are very visible on the grounds, and get what you came for - relaxation in your 7 day home (not for life). PCB continues to be a "hot spot" and party place, but it's also super to have Pier Park and Shuckums within walking distance. But that comes with a price - noise. You just need to decide if you can tolerate the downside with the upside or if you need to find a quieter beach. Now that my daughters are teens, we probably will not return to PCB because I prefer to be able to walk between shops at night without them getting cat calls from passing trucks. Fun yes, but not what I want to teach my daughters is the way they should be treated. Bottom line: Aqua is the best in PCB, watch which unit you rent, and enjoy!

Room Tip: Bunk bonus rooms near the walkway will hear EVERY noise and all conversations in the walkway. Be careful who you place in these rooms. My teen was awakened every morning by 6 by rude loud talkers and I finally had to pull my younger one into the master suite with me.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your visit to Aqua. We appreciate feedback from guests staying with us, and the management of the resort takes your concerns very seriously. Quality is a priority for us at Aqua and we apologize for any inconvenience. We will work to continue to make sure Aqua is a luxurious vacation experience for all of our guests. We would appreciate the opportunity to you again on your next visit to Panama City Beach.