We stayed at Aqua the for the first time last week in a 3 bedroom 3 bath Condo. The condo was very nice and all 3 bedrooms were really large (larger than I have seen for condo rooms). The living area however was not adequate enough for 6 people. You had to squeeze by the dining area and the living room furniture to sit down so we did not. There were only 3 barstools on the other side of the dining area which again you had to squeeze in. Kitchen size was adequate but also still smaller than I would have expected for the amount of people that the condo will sleep. The room was decorated very very nicely all rooms had flad screen TV's. The staff at the condo was extremely helpful and pleasant we even got a care package of really awesome goodies when we arrived. Now for the downside, the parking deck is across the street which is not a big deal what is is that you have to take elevators on the parking deck to get to the one walkway and the elevators are very slow and when we did not have to haul a bunch of things we took the stairs. There are huge doors everywhere to navigate and difficult to get through when you have the big rolling carts. These doors are also at all of the floors in the condo at the main elevators which again it seemed like we had alot of very long wait times at these elevators. There were another set of elevators off to the side that were a little faster but still slow. I could deal with all of this but the thing that really got me was the access to the beach from the pool area ( the only access I might add without walking through another property to get to the beach). It was big enough for 1 person to get through with a float and maybe a small cooler that is as long as no one else was coming the other direction. I kid you not there were lines of people waiting both ways to try and get from the beach to the pool and vice versa. I can't believe they would have created such small pathway at a place this size. There were alot of frustrations expressed over this. Lastly there is a 10 digit code you have to remember to get access anywhere in th condo so you better have a sticky note or program in your phone and carry with you so you dont forget. I would stay again if it were not being so aggravated with just getting around this place but I think I will go back my favorite condo so far (Treasure Island).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a stunning sense of arrival to an array of luxurious amenities to our perfect location within walking distance of fabulous shopping and dining at Pier Park, Aqua sets new standards for the perfect beach vacation. Stunning 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condominiums all with sweeping Gulf views, water gardens, pools and whirlpool spa. Aqua; The color of luxury. The color of Fun. The most colorful vacations begin at Aqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Aqua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Panama City Beach, Florida
- Aqua Hotel Panama City Beach