other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Another pool very close to the unit.
Bedroom with very comfortable king size bed.
Map of the Complex. You can see where bldg 43 is beside the stars.
Beach access next to Sandpiper Beacon. Only a 3-5 min walk across the Rd.
Main office
Main pool, very close to the unit. Heated in some winter months.
Main pool, very close to the unit. Heated in some winter months.
1 of the 4 pools. This one is close to the front of the complex.
Buildings 42 & 43 with basketball court out front.
Entrance from Front Beach Rd.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Precious...
Horse Cave, Kentucky
“Great Condo”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I love love love this condo. I would have rated them excellent on the condo itself but the whole experience I have to rate it average. I traveled from Louisville Ky which is a 10 hr drive and when we got to the condo the key to open the door was not where it was suppose to be. So hot, hungry, tired, and locked out didn't go over easy. I called and was connected to Hannah and had to wait until she got in touch with her father. They finally got in touch with the cleaning lady which I was told that it would be 10 min but it almost took another hr. They did apologize and said that they would do something about it but other than opening the door nothing else was done. After we was finally in the condo everything else was perfect.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 May 2016
Precious,

I am very sorry again for this inconvenience! I am glad you and your family ended up having a great time. Sometimes things happen like this that are out of our control... things happen and I know you understand that! I will be in touch with you about scheduling another vacation in return for what happened, we will work out that "something else" that we promised with you! We hope to have you back this summer 2016 with no issues - whatsoever! We strive to keep our renters happy, and I am sorry this has not been taken care of sooner! Thank you for the review. Look forward to talking to you soon!

Best regards,
Hannah
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing