My fiancée and I stayed at the beachcomber aug 17-20th for a much needed vacation. When we arrived at the front desk we were greeted by a very nice clerk named Camille. She was very knowledgable about all the amenities of the hotel and surrounding areas. The room was neat and clean. There is also too flat screen T.V.'s in the room, full kitchen and an additional sitting area. We were on the 5th floor and the views were breathtaking. The parking was decent and the hotel is close to pier park and fast food restaurants. We will visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort meets convenience at Beachcomber By The Sea, one of BY THE SEA RESORTS' four gulf-front Panama City Beach hotels. The many ball teams, festival-goers and bikers that visit the "Real. Fun. Beach." Prefer the Beachcomber because of its proximity to Frank Brown Park. Families love the heated, gulf-front pool and convenience to the Pier Park shopping, dining and entertainment complex. Couples crave the Jacuzzi suites. Church groups and brides-to-be adore the affordable rooms and banquet room located across the street at the Beachcomber Retreat. All of our guests enjoy perks like FREE continental breakfast and discounts at area attractions. Other amenities include gulf-front accommodations with private balconies and fully-equipped kitchens, a heated, gulf-front whirlpool, a laundry facility, a computer lounge and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Beachcomber By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber By The Sea Hotel Panama City Beach
- Beachcomber By The Sea Panama City Beach, Florida