This hotel is similar to many in PCB, it is old and in need of an upgrade, but quite reasonable if your expectations are not too high. The room itself was reasonably clean, the air conditioning worked great, the TV was old but worked fine and the cable worked fine. The bathroom was small, but also did what it needed to do. The balcony was nice, with a beautiful view of the Gulf. There were things that could be improved upon. The outside railing of the hotel is rusting away and makes to whole outside of the place look pretty bad. Also, the outside floor of the balcony was a little on the dirty side, but I guess there is no easy way to clean those without the guest underneath getting wet. We were traveling with our toddler, and it was nice that the bed moves, so we could push it against the wall and let him sleep in his own bed. One other note, the space between the rails on the balcony is a little wide to have a baby out there. If we stay here again I''d probably bring some bungee cords along to provide some horizontal restraints for piece of mind with my child on the balcony.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Loma Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Hotel Panama City Beach
- Casa Loma Resort
- Best Western Panama City Beach
- Best Western Casa Loma Hotel
- Casa Loma Inn Panama City Beach, Florida