We came for a quick weekend and wanted something on the beach but not a condo. I will say that for $59.00 per night it was a good value however there are some things to consider. It is a old hotel so it has a somewhat musty smell. It has coffee maker, hair dryer, iron, small fridge, safe and plenty of tables and chairs. It is a tile floor which is good but you will get sand in the bed. We slept pretty good in the bed but the mattresses were like sofa mattress and the springs would squeak anytime you moved. The shower would swing between cold and scolding hot water so if you have small kids beware. It was windy that weekend so we could always hear a whistling noise either at the front door or balcony. You are in the center of town but there is nothing nearby to walk to so you will have to drive to restaurants or shopping. if you want a cheap, clean, no frills motel on the beach this is your spot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Loma Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Hotel Panama City Beach
- Casa Loma Resort
- Best Western Casa Loma Hotel
- Best Western Panama City Beach
- Casa Loma Inn Panama City Beach, Florida