Casa Loma Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$147
Hotels.com
US$169
US$138
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$179
US$87
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Pool
Lollye On the Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Travelocity
All reviewsan older hotelprivate balconiesold floridafourth floorbeds were comfortablecoffee makerstaff was very friendly and helpfullove this placeocean viewpanama cityfull kitchenheated poolbeach chairspcbkitchenettetelevisiontoaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This was the worst! The place was filthy, had dust 2 inches thick.Missing 2 lightbulbs for the lamps. Spiders in the bathroom, no tub. They had us on the 3rd floor and no elevator only 3 flights of steps! No view, the view is blocked by the trees. The pool was closed! The whole place was a dump they were doing some kind of construction or something, none of this was disclosed when making reservations. The whole area was dirty and nasty garbage everywhere. We had come in for a funeral, we didn't get in till midnight the night before being a last minute trip. We asked for a late check out to spend a litle more time with family befor leaving. We were almost 30 minutes away at the time we called for late check out. They refused so we rushed back to be there before 11, we got there at 10:45 and they had already locked us outof our room!!!!! The room key wouldnot work!! Really!!! How terrible! When asked for the manager, she was "busy" this place really sucked!!!! I wouldn't take my dog there! The people were rude, and very ugly to work with.I would put a big black X on this place......stay away!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away!!!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank shawkins4
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

This review was written before, almost same identical words and asked you to respond. Yes we were under construction and notices on internet and on property so we did our best to advise of this. I do remember who you were even which room you were in, if you would like to discuss this issue please call and leave message for the general manager. Other than us having construction this is the only think of this comment that is true! Please read some of the others so how could this be what you are describing? Please call the GM if you would like to discuss any issues. Please do not repost again so as not to have to proceed further!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I have stayed at Casa Loma the past two times I've come to PCB Florida. My favorite part of my stays have been the excellent friendly staff. Debbie who works at the front desk goes above and beyond all expectations to make sure all the guest are greeted with a smile and she is willing to help answer questions and do everyhing she can to make my stay the best I've ever had. Each time I have stayed here the rooms were clean and well stocked with towels,coffee, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The refrigerators work well and the beds are comfortable and clean. Each room is beach front with a private deck and wonderful unobstructed views of the beach. I also believe they have some of the best rates. The motel is going thru a few renovations like painting and updated the outside facade but these renovations do not disturb the peaceful serene atmosphere. I would highly recommend Casa Loma to all my friends and family. I'm also already planning my next stay soon.

• Stayed: February 2014
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you so very much for your glowing remarks and most of all your return visits again and again! We will share your compliments with Debbie and she enjoys each of our guest and this sounds like one of our monthly guest who knows Debbie personally. Thank you for all the stars and you are the best star of all!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This place is the stuff nightmares are made of, the staff treats you like cattle and blames you for the run down look of there garbage dump with beds. The side walk is generally cleaner than the rooms, also I hope you didn't get promised any sort of promotion well your there, they won't honor it and will most likely blame someone they can't get a hold of for it. So if your looking for a nice place to enjoy the beach or explore the panama city nightlife look somewhere else. Only nice thing I can say about this hotel is that it is on the beach, but so is the rest of panama city. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Jet_Set306
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit, if you would please give the general manager a call at the hotel to discuss this review and your stay with us. We would never treat our guest as cattle and I would like to see why you felt this way and discuss the bedding. I earnestly apologize for your unpleasant stay and would love to discuss this visit and review with you. I am so sorry for your difficulty with the hotel and strive to be better than your visit says about us here at the Casa Loma.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We loved it here. Beautiful views and everyroom is Gulf front and a short walk to beach. Yes is an older property and a bit worn but beds were comfortable and is well equiped. Didn't see any bugs at all as was mentioned by another reviewer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ladyinred60
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for your recent visit and acknowledgement of the visit with us. We appreciate your visit and remarks and hope you visit us from St Louis again. Hopefully you noticed we were doing huge renovations to balcony's, building and painting everything so we can be updated for all our guest. Sorry the weather wasn't great here but hopefully you can return when better weather.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

CONS: Had to wait 10 minutes for someone to come to the front desk for us to check in. Floor in bedroom and bathroom had sand all over it. Sand in shower and sink. I do not think that the room was cleaned prior to us checking in. The hot water was non existent for showers or to wash hands. The dehumidifier was so loud that the front desk just told us to unplug it. We had roaches in our room which caused our grand daughters to constantly jump on the beds with sandy feet each time they saw one.
PROS: Staff seemed nice.Had plenty of clean linens. Nice pool.

OVERALL: Wouldn't recommend this hotel due to the poorly maintained rooms and the overall condition. Since we went in October there were other hotels that had similar pricing...so perhaps we should have gone with one of them.

Room Tip: If you choose to stay here, ask to see the room, check the hot water and dehumidifier prior to checking in.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Terry B
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

I am sorry for your unpleasant stay as there have been no problems with any rooms to our knowledge, however do not understand the front desk statement, unless someone is in the bathroom as we are open 24/7. Please give me a call at the hotel and ask for the General Manager as I would like to discuss the problem and details of the room etc?