We visited last week with my boyfriend from Chicago to escape the everlasting winter, that was dragging into April.
When we arrived at Casa Loma we were checked in by the sweetest lady! I'm so bad with names but she had her hair put in a braid. All staff members were really nice and helpful and housekeeping was stellar.
On the way there I was worried that we weren't going to get the ocean view from the photo but to my surprise EVERY room in the hotel looked at the ocean - the open hallways are on the "boring" side of the hotel so no guest misses on breathtaking ocean view right from their window and terrace.
Another concern i had was because of a review i had read about uncomfortable beds that turned out not to be the case. We were able to really rest well these three night were were at the hotel.
The rooms aren't luxurious but are very clean and well kept and i think are very, very good for the price and location! It was a stay at a place with a homey feel, combined with a beach, literally a few steps away from our room as well as clean and light rooms at a very affordable price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Loma Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Hotel Panama City Beach
- Casa Loma Resort
- Best Western Panama City Beach
- Best Western Casa Loma Hotel
- Casa Loma Inn Panama City Beach, Florida